CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 This thread is starting to have a very negative effect on me. I'm starting to see opportunities to rip on Adam all over this site and I kinda feel bad since I don't even know the guy. I guess you guys just need to reassure me it's ok. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
bighossf150 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Hey Adam I heard you were hungry gotta have dessert with it Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ALPINE408 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 ^^^^^ holy shit hahahhahahahahahahaha ya your gonna be banned i still loled if thats any consultation Have you ever had your woofers blown?
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lmfaoooooo under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
n8ball2013 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 now if you know there is a line. why would you cross it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ALPINE408 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I have an epic one I'll make later, will get banned instantly but oh well lol he knew what he was doing don't look like he cares about any line Have you ever had your woofers blown?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I missed something, eh? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
ALPINE408 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 ya you did adam i should of saved that pic oh well Have you ever had your woofers blown?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Yup. Oh well lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.