jg23 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 What's even better is some are already having problems What kind of problems lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
C-Fizzy Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 I got you roscoe. Later. But for now I have Kranny lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Wouldn't she be 8? 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
C-Fizzy Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 LMAO you have too much free time on the road. Shouldn't you be driving? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 I drove 10pm last night to denver for 9am delivery then here i am at my first pick up then gonna drop trailer then lube my ass with 5th wheel grease to get fucked again for another load BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 This thread is hilarious. My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
dog24fret Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
bighossf150 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
roscoe1129 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 I got you roscoe. Later. But for now I have Kranny lol. whatevs.... BTW tell yo mom I like the way she keeps them towels neat.... NVM I will tell her tonight.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.