Miguels Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 now you have to change snicker with D my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 now you have to change snicker with D Lmfao, "Eat a Dick Adam, because you turn into a Kim" On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Carbon Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 now you have to change snicker with D Lmfao, "Eat a Dick Adam, because you turn into a Kim"
Need Bass Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 now you have to change snicker with D Lmfao, "Eat a Dick Adam, because you turn into a Kim" I still fucking hate you. 195 posts later and I still hate you lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
zxsonnyxz Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Can't wait for this one XD Adams reaction STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
boom50cal Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 God dammit I didn't think it would be that funny. Watching a JP video(cause all the bitches in his videos are in my highschool age bracket!) and I flip over to SMD and see 3 notifications. It's more than I ever get on facebook! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 FAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Sheena Posted April 9, 2013 Report Posted April 9, 2013 Still waiting to see a dick instead of a snickers bar with Adams face. 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.