**Official SMD Meme Thread**

Paint doesn't look bad in the pics. Imagine being 15 years old the clear is starting to deteriorate a little bit. Only thing I don't like about it, is the front bumper has the license plate mount on it. And if you take it off, it leaves the ugly holes in it. Chrome sport bumper without the vanity plate mount ftw. Looks SEXXXYYYYYY with a nice chromed up front end, like our trucks.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Ive got plans. Molding will go smoothie bumpers things like that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ I'm pretty sure that's why he doesn't post a build log or anything cuz everyone is always telling ppl how to do a build. I absolutely love the truck!! Except DD's don't play low??? Lol

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Nope not at all 55hz and up. I dont do a build log because this is buillt for me. I did it how I wanted ina vehicle I wanted. I dont need any input from anyone else. I do have lots of pictures and have posted them when someone needs a visual. I even posted a new vid yesterday. Im a very private person as well. Me postinf a build log goes against everythinf in my nature

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I think people underestimate the amount of time that went into your build, then the amount of time to post progress pics.... Then the long awaited video that you put up popping the cherry of the truck. I'm kinda tempted to keep my rebuild under wraps until it's done, just because of the amount of ignorant fuckery that's been going on lately.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I dont know if ill ever get it on the meter its tempting but not a prior ity. Adam I know what you mean.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I think people underestimate the amount of time that went into your build, then the amount of time to post progress pics.... Then the long awaited video that you put up popping the cherry of the truck. I'm kinda tempted to keep my rebuild under wraps until it's done, just because of the amount of ignorant fuckery that's been going on lately.

Why whatever do you mean!!?? Could you give some of us some examples please? I simply cannot imagine what and or who it is you speak of!!!??? :peepwall:

I'm kinda tempted to keep my rebuild under wraps until it's done, just because of the amount of ignorant fuckery that's been going on lately.

This is sad to read

I do not understand how you could feel this way

When I post my build log, it is to share with the people who have helped and motivated

If anyone else likes it, awesome

Any hator or weirdies, get a LOL

That's one way to look at it, but the problem still doesn't go away. There's soooooo much ignoramous on this site now, I feel bad for N8 and the shit he has to put up with. I'll just leave it there.

There are other ways to share the build progress with the one's who care, and then post the finished product here. I don't do it that way, but I've thought about it 100's of times.

you could post a log in the supporting member forum so you wont have to deal with all the newbie fuck heads giving you advice

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived