scooter99 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 you could post a log in the supporting member forum so you wont have to deal with all the newbie fuck heads giving you advice Now why didn't I think of that! SHIT! Great idea! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I can't get into the supporting member lounge lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
scooter99 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Slacker!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
TeamHT Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 you could post a log in the supporting member forum so you wont have to deal with all the newbie fuck heads giving you advice That doesn't mean anything, it just means people paid for a membership. Sadly the gold, silver, and bronze doesn't take away someone's character. I mean, couldn't a new noob just be a supporting member? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Ben Fultz Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 you could post a log in the supporting member forum so you wont have to deal with all the newbie fuck heads giving you advice That doesn't mean anything, it just means people paid for a membership. Sadly the gold, silver, and bronze doesn't take away someone's character. I mean, couldn't a new noob just be a supporting member? Didn't we have a new supporting member just last week start a thread "bragging" about being a supporting member? Not trying to start shit, but just cause you paid doesn't suddenly make you a wealth of car audio knowledge. Just my 2 cents.
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 you could post a log in the supporting member forum so you wont have to deal with all the newbie fuck heads giving you advice That doesn't mean anything, it just means people paid for a membership. Sadly the gold, silver, and bronze doesn't take away someone's character. I mean, couldn't a new noob just be a supporting member? Yeah this just reminded me of how you could pay for the CEA2006 certified RMS rating. Doesn't mean the power or the person's input will be any good lol, just means they had the money for it Build in progress
SnowDrifter Posted August 18, 2013 Report Posted August 18, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.