Jump to content

Whats your hobbies other than audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

Guns, racing, (RC cars is what i wanna get back into) I used to like drinking as a hobby but I have slowed down on that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Thats before i upgraded. I only have one left cause they went cannibal. The one beast remains. I have a 180 cycling for a snakehead

Are snakeheads legal pets now?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Cigars are really my only other real hobby. aside from video games which these days is more just a part of life than it is a hobby

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

Playing tag with the female ninjas in the clouds

ninja-hiding.jpg

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Playing tag with the female ninjas in the clouds

ninja-hiding.jpg%20

:ninja:

Makes me wonder what would happen if you were to put your swords against N8's guns.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Thats before i upgraded. I only have one left cause they went cannibal. The one beast remains. I have a 180 cycling for a snakehead

Are snakeheads legal pets now?

Every fish i have ever had is illegal in this state. Pirahna, snake heads, wolf fish, goliath tiger fish, freshwater stingrays. The list goes on

Posted

My Bike! 2001 Cr250r. Favorite thing in the world is riding it.

DSCF1743.jpg

DSCF1753.jpg

My Bearded Dragon

SDC10206.jpg

My Tanks.

032.jpg

Hanging out with my Dad

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...