House vs renting an apt.

I own, have a two car detached garage, 3 acres of land couple out buildings and i only have $2400 to go till it's paid off . Woot!

Looking to buy closer to work right now. Preapproved for around 150K on my loan and that would work out to around $500 per month for the mortgage and count utilities and amenities for another $300 and I am at $800 a month. That's to own a pretty good home in Miami, plus I would be living in broward which is way nicer the only thing to worry about is that once a year property tax.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I bedroom apartment. Hella small is 2000 a month not including utilities and stuff

:/ bay area sucks haha

Yeah dude,.. but, your IN THE BAY area.... trust me.... you pay for a reason bro.....

Idk what the reason is haha. To get a decent family home is upwards 500k here

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If you can either Rent to own a house or buy a house that is your best bet in my opinion...

i rented for 2 years and one apt was 1300 for a 3 BR 1.5 bath apt

The other was 1000 with all utilities it was an addition on my landlord's house and we had use of the river and their land so it wasnt all bad

Right now we are on our own totally renting a single bedroom home in a nice neighborhood while we save up some $$$ for a downpayment and all the hoopla for the mortgage etc etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived