presidential debate - wtf was wrong with obama?

bama looked like he was just present, kinda asleep at the switch. guess thats what hapens when you have to actually think for yourself, on the fly, without a teleprompter there for ya. hehe

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

yeah biden and ryan arent a good match up. but I bet biden will be well coached prior to the debate. If he takes one to the face like obama did it could be trouble for them

I'm thinking the same thing

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

lets put it this way. bin laden was for biden becoming the president. What does that say about a man when the number one person in the world who wants america wiped off the earth vouches for you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bama looked like he was just present, kinda asleep at the switch. guess thats what hapens when you have to actually think for yourself, on the fly, without a teleprompter there for ya. hehe

I think most people realised after they made him president, they made a mistake ...

And honnestly, I think he knows he is in over his head too ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

my personal view, if you make 250k+ then vote for romney. If you make <250k then vote for obama. That is what I have gained from watching everything. They both suck. Choose the lesser of two evils.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

theres alot more to it than how much you make. there is a lot of naivete in the world. not just aimed at you dubin. but you have to look at the big picture. alot of people dont bother to do that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I'm not thrilled at what Obama has done in the last 4 years, but I do not like Romney's plans or ideas. So I think Obama would be my pick.

Yeah ik, not any offence taken. I still have much more to learn.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I don't mean to Offend anyone by this post- so when you read it, realize that this how I feel from my experiences, from what has happened to me over the last 4 years, what the statistics say and what the facts are since Obama took office. Remember that this is the political forum and this is my Opinion here and nowhere else on this forum.

*don't blow any gaskets guys*

563931_419990138061121_2121607883_n.jpg

I could write a book on the things that Obama has done that are Wrong. Not my opinion on right or wrong, but things that are not acceptable for him to do in the office of President.

I know it is politics, but he lies his butt off constantly. And he has surrogates that do nothing but say complete Lies as truth... all you have to do is check the facts. He has made more Presidential Decrees and Executive Orders (I think it is 963- double check me on that) in three years than ANY other President has done in 8 years multiple times over. The purpose of these decrees is to bypass the process. If he faces resistance, he just bowls over it. Then when things go wrong, he blames someone else. That is what a Dictator does, not a President of The United States.

He has "bailed out" the automakers- "saved the industry" he said in the debate- has anyone checked GMs market share? DESTROYED. Did you guys know that the government wiped out many private investors in the GM deal and gave the majority of the interest to the Unions? Gee... I wonder who "gave" gobs of green to Obama's '08 Campaign? Did you know that the government forced the former CEO out? Did you know that the other day GM tried to purchase back their debt and stock from the Government and the Government said "No"? Hmmm.... Control, control, control.

Don't get me started on the debt. $5.2 TRILLION since he took office. A trillion is One Million Million. So... Five Million, Million.... plus some. That is a lot of subwoofers guys.

What has Obama EVER done when working in the Private Sector? ...oh wait- he never worked in the private sector. So- who would you rather be the President of These United States? Someone who has never worked in the real world, or someone who is and has been a CEO, Capitalist, made the Olympics happen and go off without a hitch in Salt Lake City (Obama as leader of the free world couldn't even get them in his home town- before there were even any problems...), a Governor who ran a state- WELL.

Obama will say Anything to get a vote. Anything to keep power. He has jammed himself in such a corner that I can't see any way he can win the Presidency again. And Heaven help us if he does. He has alienated the Jewish vote because he won't support Israel (that's a big deal). He has alienated the majority of the Latino vote because he is forcing Catholic health care providers to provide contraception and abortion (Most Latinos consider themselves Catholic). He has alienated the majority of the Black vote because his support of gay marriage (Most Black / African Americans consider themselves Christian or prescribe to Christian Values). He has alienated the young vote because the economy SUCKS. Those people who voted for him when they were in College don't have jobs now. And on the Economy- it has been 4 years, he owns it by now. -Less than HALF of College graduates have a job when they get out of school. There are more people unemployed now than there have EVER been. Ever. There are less people working now by number and by percentage than when he took office. Gas is more than double. The Average household annual income has dropped well over $4k since Obama took office. I can go on.... seriously.

My 2 cents. I'm done though- if you even read all of that... I never said Romney is the way to go, just that Obama most definitely is not. Herman Cain was my man.... and the first one out of the race. ...I just hope we all get out of this and we recognize America in a few more years.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

if anyone seriously says Obama or the bailout did nothing for the auto industry you need to come live in Detroit. EVERYTHING is affected by it here. the economy has improved so much since he took office. the Obamacare whatever helps my family and Romney is for universal health care, unless he flip flops again. as far as national debt, I dobut either candidate will doanything about it.

Archived