First ticket, for loud music :(

I still say find out what your state laws are and then fight it. I've seen people get pulled over with xplode 12s on a couple hundred watts. Loud is relative so I'd see what your law states and fight it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

thats some shit. doesnt seem like it should be legal for u to get out of his sight an then him catch up an give u a ticket.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

I've never gotten a ticket yet. And I hope I don't. Fucking $500 bucks in my area.

The closest I ever to getting one is when the cops got called because I was 'suspicious,' so the guy just came and talked to me to see what I was up to and went on his way. lol

Sounds like you got an officer that wants to do his job... too well. I've never been pulled over for my subs, but have had an officer flash his lights when I couldn't see him sitting in a spot on time. Didn't do much after that though, then again I do live in a small college town and you constantly here subs going. Maybe he was just use to use juveniles being stupid.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

was it a fix up ticket or did you get a fine. sometimes you can fight it. dont even need a lawyer

naw i wish it was a fix ticket. he said the fine was coming thru the mail. i looked up the code violation and it should be anywhere from $146 - 256. the good news is it doesnt add a point to your Driver License. so im happy. i would fight it if the ticket was around town but it was 3 hours away so ill just pay it up front

If you saw him why didn't you turn it down?

I never thought i would get pulled over for loud music in the highway, i dint think the bass would be heard going at that speed speciallity with the wind, well leason learnd to tell you the truth i thought it was going to be speeding ticket

If your cops are anything like the cops from where I am are then he probably pulled you over for speeding but since the ticket for noise was less than what the speeding ticket would have been then he wrote you up for it instead to kind of give you a break

If you saw him why didn't you turn it down?

I never thought i would get pulled over for loud music in the highway, i dint think the bass would be heard going at that speed speciallity with the wind, well leason learnd to tell you the truth i thought it was going to be speeding ticket

If your cops are anything like the cops from where I am are then he probably pulled you over for speeding but since the ticket for noise was less than what the speeding ticket would have been then he wrote you up for it instead to kind of give you a break

Or he couldn't legally give you a ticket if he diddnt get you on radar

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived