Cincinnati cheerleader

And if it was the 17 year old that told an adult about it, he needs to get slapped.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Ever seen "That's my boy"? Boom, that summed up in a movie. Lol.

Adam Sandler is like 14-15 and nails his teacher. She gets preggo, 30 yrs in jail, etc etc. Only real difference is she wasn't a cheerleader...ever. She was smokin hot though, especially for the 70's or whenever they tried to put that timeframe as.

And yes, I do know it's a movie but hey... does happen in real life.

Sheena = pedobear

unbelievable

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just backs up the claim that girls are retarded. If you that hot, you can pull any guy. You can be on all 4's and have guys going in and out of you like it's going out of style. Yet, she stoops down to a 17 year old. I'm not saying it wasn't true love or whatever (as it's more than likely not), but for real? Go find OchoCinco and get it. Lol. Oh wait, he moved on, no longer a Bengal (and not sure he's active this year as cut from Pats). I'm sure 3/4 of the team would still hit it though.

Sheena = pedobear

didnt read the comments, if i was the student, i totally would hold it against it, so i could stay back after class and get punished, FTW :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Umm damn... Lucky fucker

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived