Any diesel Lovers in the forum?

Sounds a lil dumb,..

But the fastest vehicle Ive ever been in was a diesel.

Christ, at freeway speeds, you could let that beast eat, and it would sit you back DEEP in the seat.

The amount of torque it had on tap was almost scary....

Fun as shit though...

edit -

hahahha i did that to some friends that were giving me a hard time about my diesel

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Yep,..

Add a MOTHER turbo, let it eat, and while it spools up, get the fuck outta the way!!!!..

The truck I was talking about in the above post was like that, mash the stupid pedal, and about the time you had to look in the rear view, and see a cloud, you were effin GONZO!!!... Spinnin all the while. Insane , stupid Fun shit....

My dad has a 2011 GMC 3500 SLE. Ext. cab, 8 foot bed, 6.6 LML Duramax and the Allison tranny. He tows a 34 foot fifth wheel travel trailer that weighs 11,500 dry, so once loaded its closer to 13,000. Needless to say it make my 2003 Dodge Ram Hemi look like childs play.....

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My baby

07 F250 Harley, ARP head studs, heads redone, egr delete, oil cooler, full 4in exhaust, Custom tunes from Eric at Innovative, Suncoast Billet Race Trans and Converter, Mag-Hytec pans.

Leetruck-1-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Box2-1.jpg

photo22.jpg

Is this by chance for sale with seats in it?? Where are u located? That thing is sick looking none the less.. You starting to see less "murdered" out stuff around my area nice to see one done clean like that!! What engine is in that? 6.0 or 6.4?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I own a 2010 dodge ram 3500 lifted 6.5 inch on 37.14 wide truck as arp head stud valve spring fluid damper colt stage 3 cam silver bullet 64 mm turbo @60 psi

Also have a g56 gorrila transmition fully loaded with twin disc clutch short trow shifer bd exhaust brake electric 5 inch dumbs and 150 hp inject with 120% over industrial injection pump

The truck is getting a custom install right now then its getting an 11 inch long arm lift with traction bar and external reservoir shock it will be sporting 40 inch by 15.5 on novokane 22 inch rims its also getting wraped in a matt black debadged with recon light blacked out front roof brake light and brake light will post pictures once done

We are trying to hi 800 wheel hp on this setup its going back on the dyno soon its fast i can peg the speedo on 37 real quick

My friend as a camaro lt1 he ran hih 13 stock he now as a cam shift iit headers and some work done to is head lets just say he was pretty ashamed wen i took

5 truck lenght on him from light to light

idlew1ld the French Frog !

• 2 weeks later...

My old daily driver... :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

My uncle Cashone05 has a sick duramax. I don't care for diesels much because around here they blow smoke and think they are hot shit. But my dads friend has a cummins flat bed farm truck. Has oversized banks turbo and its programmed etc. etc. I dont know what all is done to it but when the boost kicks in its so sweet. I thought all diesels were like that but I have yet to be in one that feels like that. It feels like nos :P Still spins tires on take off even with a trailer full of cows.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i might have a pic somewhere but i just rearended someone on the way to town and i gave her a black eye but shell be alright in a week or so and ill get some new pics. My dream diesel is a toyota tundra body, frame and suspension with a 12 valve cummins decked out with a custom drivetrain.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Wish I personally owned one, but I sure do love them. Nothing like a 7,000 pound truck throwing your ass back into the seat. My buddy Chris has an 04 Duramax CCSB 2500 with a 67mm turbo @ 45 psi on the street. Not sure of numbers, but it takes my truck anyday(cept when he's spooling) and almost every single vehicle in my town. It's getting a pair of BL 12's here for too long in it, blowthrough!

I'll try and get a video of it stomping my ass in.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived