bus driver uppercutts girl

Shoulda closed the door drove a few hundred feet and tossed that bitches shit out the window...

Had to deal with ghetto ass women like that when I worked at Staters..one attacked out Assistant Manager over 50c off a 12pack cola. She ended up in cuffs though... ANother time a guy on somehting came into the store started swinging on the closest emplyee. ...needless to say a few of us jumped in and I even got a suspension...but kicked the shit outta that guys face...he needed an ambulance. :)

People shouldn't get away with attacking employees/public officials for any reason...even women..This guy should be praised for handling business.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Why didn't he close the door after he threw her out.... End the threat. Shit's not hard. lol

I still wouldn't have opened the doors tell the cops showed up, or maybe the mob on the bus was worse.

All that went down he had to know they were coming.

s

He had to giver her her belongings and she got back in while he was tossing them out.

Who cares if she's a girl, fuck that bitch.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

The comment she made of " Ill suck yo dick n*&$# for 2.50" stems from her bitching about the fare. She got on the bus at a "Park N Ride" station, and the fare is $2.50

She expected a service, and did not want to pay for it.( theft in a way)... Apparently she did pay it, and it chapped her ass so bad that she felt the need to be a cunt to the driver, which last time I checked, the drivers dont set the fares. Dumb bitch. Wish I woulda been on that bus, I woulda clapped after the upper cut, and then let dude finish doing a service to this city by letting him choke her out. bitches like that are why Cleveland is such a shit hole now.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived