Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!

Christ... I do hope he walks straight into a long prison sentence to be honest.

Jail or dead is the only place I feel paedophiles deserve.

I think laws should be changed to give greater leeway to police to respond though. I mean 218 middle school to highschool girls you said? Too much protection for predators until someone actually gets hurt.

Sick bastard. Wish you and your family all the best man.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Personally, I would use her account myself, and bait that dude until he slipped up and beigns to cross the lines, then keep it going, and then set up a meeting, or at least get him to send you pics asking for some in return... screen shot it all, along with a hand written log, with the dates and times.... that'd be more then enough to get him put away.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

i hear they keep those people seperate in some locations....because u can kill, u can steal....but u do not rape women/children...i hear the pedos and rapists get murdered, which sounds alright to me.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

just keep talkin to him pretending to be your daughter until you get to the point of saying dirty shit, and schedule a meeting and then screenshot the fuck outta ur computer and then either find him and beat him or contact the police then when you actually have something they can get him for

I think if CLN can blow the top off this case with this dude and the cops start to actually investigate this then I feel sure they would find enough to lock this fuck head up long enough he wont threaten anyone anymore... Let me JUST say that from the time I worked in the Prison system that PEDO's,Rapists and Women Beaters get dealt some UGLY justice inside...

i hear they keep those people seperate in some locations....because u can kill, u can steal....but u do not rape women/children...i hear the pedos and rapists get murdered, which sounds alright to me.

yeah they do, they dont let them be with normal regular people for a while when they get into prison otherwise they would die or get raped themselfs the first couple days they where in theyre. when my dad was in there for the couple years he was, thats what he said. when pedos and stuff would come into theyre they would just sing loud and stuff about him and yell. but when the dude from penn state went into prison it was reported by one of the guards they started singing "hey teacher! leave them kids alone!" from Pink Floyd haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Ya get a case against his ass and lock him up. And ya if the stuck a pedo, wife beater type straight into gen pop it would be like the cow being lowered into the raptor pit on Jurassic park lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Personally, I would use her account myself, and bait that dude until he slipped up and beigns to cross the lines, then keep it going, and then set up a meeting, or at least get him to send you pics asking for some in return... screen shot it all, along with a hand written log, with the dates and times.... that'd be more then enough to get him put away.

Already been doing that and plan on continuing until something gets done. I just have to be careful. According to the cops, since I'm the one talking to him because even though it is her profile and he thinks he is talking to her, if I ask or convince him to send pics outside of him doing it of his own accord, through normal conversation, and they can show I was the one he was talking to then he isn't breaking the law. With the way the conversation was going last night I will be surprised if he doesn't do something tonight to give the cops at least enough for solicitation of a minor. Right now anything to get him on is better than nothing. It may not put him in prison but it will be enough to make him a registered sex offender.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I just have to say one thing. KUDOS!!!! Kudos to you sir. For being responsible and loving engouh FATHER to monitor you daughters online activity in this way and taking action when something was not right. It says alot about you when you say she came to you to tell you what was going on. A lot of parents don't open that kind of communiction lines with their children in this day and age. Again, KUDOS!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Already been doing that and plan on continuing until something gets done. I just have to be careful. According to the cops, since I'm the one talking to him because even though it is her profile and he thinks he is talking to her, if I ask or convince him to send pics outside of him doing it of his own accord, through normal conversation, and they can show I was the one he was talking to then he isn't breaking the law. With the way the conversation was going last night I will be surprised if he doesn't do something tonight to give the cops at least enough for solicitation of a minor. Right now anything to get him on is better than nothing. It may not put him in prison but it will be enough to make him a registered sex offender.

What about when they do the "to catcha predator" thing? The guy thinks he is messaging the girl..it shouldn't matter who is on the other side. If that is truely the law it is fudged up. I think the man would be better served lying in the bottom of an abondoned mine..thats how I feel about those people.

I hope you nail this pedo asshole and he gets put with general population. Would b enice if someone in jail took care of him for you.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I thought I seen on one of those discovery or natgeo tv documentaries that any user that attempts to add people with a 9 or 10 year age difference red flags the persons account.

I cant think of the exact show it was on, but swore it was about how facebook was started and what not. Possibly something to look into?

edit: CLN, did you attempt to ccap his name with any results. dont know if anyone looked into it or not already

Archived