Jump to content

Ipad mini possibly coming


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks cool but after getting screwed over with iOS6 on my iPad 2, Apple will never get another cent from me.

wat? need more info. just picked up itouch 5g with iOS6 and its pretty damn good, only missing a jailbreak.

safari is about 2x faster to load on my ipod than my ipad too.

ipad is running 5.1.1 jailbroked

I don't want to get too detailed since this is already off topic but iOS 6 has caused a lot of issues for people on older devices like iPad 1 and 2, older iPhones. Most of what I use my iPad for has been screwed up since the update and I get app crashes constantly now (Facebook, Safari, Facetime, and Netflix to name a few). Apple refuses to do anything about it so as far as I'm concerned they can take their new products, regardless of how cool they are, and shove 'em.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

It's like a big iPod touch... or a small iPad.

Not really sparking my interest. I guess putting it in the dash is the only good thing about it. Other than that I don't see the point. It's not like its small enough to fit in your pocket, thats what the iphone is for. So if you're going to carry it around separate why not just get the full size?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

It's like a big iPod touch... or a small iPad.

Not really sparking my interest. I guess putting it in the dash is the only good thing about it. Other than that I don't see the point. It's not like its small enough to fit in your pocket, thats what the iphone is for. So if you're going to carry it around separate why not just get the full size?

Some Po' folks like to pretend they ballin' yo. "see dis? Yeah I got an iPad..... mini."

Posted

Oh the iPad Mini? I would call the baby ipod touch the ipad mini, lololol. Fun Size.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

it still seems kinda big tho. I've never actually owned one tho

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Wow, Samsung should get on the ball and make a mini tablet too.....

Oh wait.

I am a Samsung fanboy, just throwing it out there, but from a car audio standpoint, I think a mini iPad is a great idea. Sometimes a 10" in the dash is just a little too much. 7" would be perfect for most double din applications. Just wait til you hear the pricetag that goes along with it, that will be the real killer.

^^ Truf

It's like a big iPod touch... or a small iPad.

Not really sparking my interest. I guess putting it in the dash is the only good thing about it. Other than that I don't see the point. It's not like its small enough to fit in your pocket, thats what the iphone is for. So if you're going to carry it around separate why not just get the full size?

Some Po' folks like to pretend they ballin' yo. "see dis? Yeah I got an iPad..... mini."

Lmfao :rofl:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

http://news.yahoo.co...3--finance.html

I said i wouldnt get an ipad for the truck until they did this. i may have to suck it up now.

Would the Ipad be able to stand up to the daily abuse of that Heavy hitting system you are going to be running in the truck is the question

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

http://news.yahoo.co...3--finance.html

I said i wouldnt get an ipad for the truck until they did this. i may have to suck it up now.

Would the Ipad be able to stand up to the daily abuse of that Heavy hitting system you are going to be running in the truck is the question

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...