Escalade EXT (4)Rockford T2 12's (UPDATE 12/3/12: Complete! Video & Pics up)

those BDCP's are sick amps!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Sorry about the lack of pics guys. We've been really busy at the shop and don't have a lot of time to work on this truck. We have it until november 10th. The system should be playing tomorrow or Wednesday. Here's a few pics of where we are now.

PIC_0229.jpg

PIC_0213.jpg

PIC_0230.jpg

PIC_0233.jpg

Mocking up the amp rack.

PIC_0238.jpg

All this will be wrapped in vinyl

PIC_0234.jpg

Box and Subs are in!

PIC_0235.jpg

Sorry about how long this is taking, folks. The client wound up giving us more time to finish the build and we've run into some problems. Right now everything is complete (Pics coming). But the truck simply isn't loud at all. 140, if that...We measured the voltage dropping to 9v when full tilt. So tell me guys, is a Mechman370 alt, 2 XS D2400's, and a RF 10 Farad hybrid cap not a sufficient electrical system to feed this? Something seems very off to me... My only thought is that maybe there's something wrong with the alternator. Any suggestions? We're stumped.

I would get a alt tested, 9v seems very low. I would of also got some bigger batts. But deff test the alt

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived