Rmichael91 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 Get Wet Dropped Got SPL SMD Rep U loud? Flx Mch (flex much)
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 2LOUD4U That's the only one I can think of at the moment 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
pimpnFosgates Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 bigbump lbs-N dis-lbs Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
alaskanzx5 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 tunelow or switched around lowtune low hz shaker lb ing hz drop gotbeats glssflx glass flex igetlow airmver air mover t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
KillaCam Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 I saw gvmetkt once. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
LT.Smoke Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 Going def it hz It lbs Got bass Got boom Got bang Slumpin Not loud 150plus I like the 2 bolded ones lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 I was going to add one but when i wrote it out I realized JUST how much I like the tag so I have to keep it fer myself... Deflvit ^^Steve brought that one on from his vid... It reads "Deaf Love it" Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
roscoe1129 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 GAIADG= general audio isnt a dumping ground moved Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Slobalt7 Posted October 21, 2012 Report Posted October 21, 2012 I'll have to keep this thread bookmarked. I'm due for new plates in lil over a month. I'll be asking about a custom plate... may not be able to afford though. Already over $300 for just a standard plate. And that's $300 a year. Where the hell do you live? Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.