Got flicked for window tint....YES!

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

Pretty sure this guy has no idea what LT. Smoke does for a living <_<

Top flight security of the world craig!

Ha ha ha you're funny N8...

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

hahaha its LT. Smoke....not too hard to figure out. hes even got storm troopers boning air in his sn.

Um I am a Bounty Hunter and Federal Armed security officer...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Why shouldn't people be free to tint their windows however they like? I have no problem with someone stepping around or plain not following a law if it is ridiculous in the first place. Tint laws are just another way to strip people of their privacy (and help law enforcement pull wicked head shots on criminals driving away).

I never said people cant be free to tint how they see fit... But if you break the law and get busted then that is your own fault... Tint laws are for officer safety PERIOD. Its not to strip privacy etc...

I dont know if you were aiming this at me but if you were nice try lol... You say fuck the police but you know what when your ass is in trouble and you call them for help I bet they cant get there fast enough

Pretty sure this guy is a straight jackass and that is all there is to it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

So what you're saying is make tint legal and make it so cops can't pull them over? So having tint would make you get away with pretty much everything. Also, police don't have quotas.

THANK you i am so SICK of hearing this shit lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

I currently run 15% tint on front doors, none on windshield and factory on rears....plan to cover rears with 5% next spring most likely

now back in the day I had a 94 Cavilier with 2 layers of 5% tint all the way around and a 7inch strip on the front windshield, that was way beyond the 50% legal and roughly 3inches they allow on windshields....my tint was so dark I had to roll the windows down to see the side mirrors on the car!....only got messed with for it once and that was actually while I was in the Courthouse parking lot paying another ticket and an Officer told me "I better not see that car after today with that tint still on there, you know you can't have it that dark"....

I have light sensitivity, but have never heard of anyone actually getting a script for tint around here....

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Some ignorant ass comments in this thread for real. I am about sick and tired of people chalking every law up to the police trying to take away your rights or the government trying to control you. It has been expressed numerous times about why tint laws are in place. It gives officers a fighting chance in getting the jump on someone trying to shoot them as they approach the car. If you need the tints by all means get them but don't sit here and if you want to buck the system buck it but don't act like there is a worthy cause behind why some of you run extra dark tints.

Yes, give up your freedom to tint your windows how you like to protect officers that are part of a state agency made up of your legal equals. Being so quick to sacrifice liberty in any amount is foolish, no matter how good the reason (which is always necessity or "security/safety") and how seemingly small the issue (ie the darkness of YOUR vehicle's windows).

I'm gonna hate

So what you're saying is make tint legal and make it so cops can't pull them over? So having tint would make you get away with pretty much everything. Also, police don't have quotas.

I swear to god some people cant read..lol.. I wrote sarcasm in brackets, but i still think we shouldnt be giving up freedoms to people who are supposed to enforce them, its a never Ending cycle of giving up freedoms for security

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

I read it exactly how you wrote it, "slight sarcasm with truth". Giving up freedoms for security? Lol. Okay, lets let anyone get on a plane without identification or screening. Lets let everyone drive a car after drinking a 5th of vodka. How about we open up the boarders. You want to ship a bomb through UPS? No problem! Maybe you should think.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Again its not a matter or freedom or losing freedom. Please stop politicizing something so menial as a tinted window. Again this is all about officer safety how would you feel if a close relative was killed in the line of duty over a simple traffic stop? That's all it boils down to this is not a government ploy to take your rights away please if thats the case throw out your cell, turn off your computer and move out to bumfuck country if you want to get away from the government :lol2:. All in all I have a soft spot for the amount of police officers who were just doing their jobs when they were killed and over nothing, I mean how do you even explain that to a child? Your father was killed because some idiot didn't want a ticker or had a BS bench warrant? Tint laws is the last thing that should be argued as a political agenda because it's total BS.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Again its not a matter or freedom or losing freedom. Please stop politicizing something so menial as a tinted window. Again this is all about officer safety how would you feel if a close relative was killed in the line of duty over a simple traffic stop? That's all it boils down to this is not a government ploy to take your rights away please if thats the case throw out your cell, turn off your computer and move out to bumfuck country if you want to get away from the government :lol2:. All in all I have a soft spot for the amount of police officers who were just doing their jobs when they were killed and over nothing, I mean how do you even explain that to a child? Your father was killed because some idiot didn't want a ticker or had a BS bench warrant? Tint laws is the last thing that should be argued as a political agenda because it's total BS.

Preach on reverend lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived