ive been shooting alot lately. using my new Benelli Nova pump action 12 gauge.

using 2 .75" shells 1 -1 1/8oz shot and between #7-8 shot

first rounds were lead, but had to use steel today since they didnt allow lead shot. definitely preferred the lead shot though.

if any of yall do shoot skeet, what guns/rounds are yall using? anyone buying target shells in bulk online along with clays?

ive had my shotty about a week and a half and have already gone threw atleast ten boxes of clays and 500 plus rounds (not ALL me of course, with friends)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I run a Beretta 682 Gold E and winchester AA 7/8oz loads.

Wally world is gonna give you the best value with $25 for 100 shells. Otherwise your gonna be in teh $6-$9 a box range for 25 shells.

It's like everything else in life, how serious do you wantto get and how deep are your pockets.

With a Nova i would stick to the economy brand stuff. Just have fun with it.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I never shot competitively but just for fun with my buddies and stuff... I used 3" Remington 870 pump... Dont remember off the top of my head what kind of shells i was using but it was hella fun... Also did it at the place i lived at before where i live now because we had so much land to do it on

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I've only done it at a relative's ranch years ago. It was a hell of a lot of fun, but we had to stop due to it making the dogs freak out from all of the noise.

I have a 20 gauge pump shogun, which I think is a Winchester youth model (I'm scrawny so my parents thought it would be easier for me to handle plus I was still in my early-mid teens), and has all of the extra choke tubes.

As far as ammo, IIRC we were just using Winchester Super X (not sure on which ones though)

Edit: I'll try and get specifics next time I go out to my dad's house

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I did it once before, funnest part was trying to make a double shot with a huge buck shot lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Classic Remington 1100 Semi-auto. I normally just use buy 100 shells at a time of #8's whenever I decide to go shooting. Haven't been in a while though, normally only do when I'm practicing for dove season.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Ruger 12 gauge red label with 2 3/4" #8 lead shot. We just shoot for family fun. We have a local hunting outfitters shop. Shells are pretty cheap, they even beat wally world.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Wife and i love it... Go out 3 times a week all summer long. Shoot all day. Its a cheap but fun "somthing to do".

Where we are from, we could toss clay in our back yards....

Have 3 throwers, 2 spring loaded, with foot pedals, so you can toss/shoot solo.....and the ole plastic hand held.

12g 870 wingmaster Exp. I can swap chokes, FULL, MODIFIED, SKEET,...

Skeet lets me pick that clay off 2 feet from the thrower..lol..

Swap again, and let that bugger travel until its 5 ft off the ground and break it....

wife has had her 410 since birth,..(her dad was "one" of those guys) and she can break them things every bit as good as me,with half the load. It pisses me off at times!!..

Those shells are getting crazy expensive....

Great fun...

Wallyworld for GAME/DOVE load, 8shot, whatever is on sale at the time.... as well as boxes of clays.....

Edit- i guess lead is bad for the birds.. and PICK YOUR DAMN SHELLS UP when your done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

(god damn erks me to see piles of that shit everywhere you go, we ALWAYS bring more damn garbage back with us, than we took)

Archived