Sounds sweet, but you're crazy to start off like that. I'd start with maybe two twelves. If you really want you could get 2 fi bl 12's and then from there add on

x2. start off with something small. you have absolutely no idea how just how EASY it is to burn your van to the ground with a system that has like 200 speakers.

its like a 3 year old driving a car. sure it'd be cool, but the consequences can be deadly.

start small, then gradually make things bigger and bigger as you learn from your mistakes.

75-100 tweeters

winning

spelled ears bleeding wrong

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not to beat a dead horse but 75 to 100 tweets.... LMAO. trying to break crystal wine glasses or some shit...

Slow your roll youngin. I got a funny feelin thats nowhere near what your budget is going to be. But hey we all gotta dream right?

Didn't know this was the dreams for the future category. Thought it was the show off what you got forum... Oh well, best stick with the reading classes I've been taking.

Imma guess troll-city.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

hey man im 16. I had the same mind set as you.. the bigger the better.. thats not always the case. like they said, slow down. they helped me a shit ton.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'm 18 and I started with 2 old school RFA-810 10" subs (150watts RMS, unknown max) and a 360watt clarion amp, now I've moved up to a Pyramid PB717X 1000watt 2 channel bridgeable amp and 2 Sony Xplod 12" XS-L1237 subwoofers (300watts rms, 1100watts max), both systems in used boxes. Start slow, you'll get there eventually.

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Archived