First off, welcome to the forum. Always cool to see it expand and new people learn, which I still am kinda part of.

I'm 18 and I started with 2 old school RFA-810 10" subs (150watts RMS, unknown max) and a 360watt clarion amp, now I've moved up to a Pyramid PB717X 1000watt 2 channel bridgeable amp and 2 Sony Xplod 12" XS-L1237 subwoofers (300watts rms, 1100watts max), both systems in used boxes. Start slow, you'll get there eventually.

Secondly, what his guy said. You'll get there. My first car had sony xplod components unamped with a dual 8in bandpass box. My second system in my last car was nice, completely active, and all Rockford Fosgate. I was lucky enough to have some money and get it. You'll get there. I was still working my way up.

If you check my build you'll definitely see the things you do when you jump into something without looking around a little and learning.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Well, if you've got some time and the right attitude you can get a LOT of help & good practical advise from many members on here (even professionals). If one of these is lacking, but you have a wallet full of bills... well there're a lot of good professionals here too.

So a good place to start :D

Read some builds, but don't forget some installs are really not what I'd call "My first system". It might start seeming different after reading some of the big build logs -_-

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

I thought I was about to see some cool pics but turns out that its someone hoping to build something. I dont know if its troll season or what but weird how he hasn't even replied back once yet. Unless I missed it

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

hey man im 16. I had the same mind set as you.. the bigger the better.. thats not always the case. like they said, slow down. they helped me a shit ton.

I read the bigger the better then glanced at your sig lol!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

first welcome to the forum.second slow down. I know you're excited for your potential system but i dont think you realize how much money and knowledge you'd need for that.

That's the truth. 8 subs? 8 amps? Plus the enclosures? And that's just the sub stage. That's not the tweets, batts, alts, etc... I'd say that's too much for a 15 year old. Whoaaaa nelly. Lol. But if it does work out, I'll be the first to say I was wrong.

Sheena = pedobear

• 1 month later...

75- 100 tweeter wall

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived