It doesn't affect my life in the slightest. All for it. Let people be happy.

Can't stand anti gay protesters, if you're a homophobe, just admit it, don't hide behind religion or some other stupid reason.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Well, what's your opinion on it?

I think that if a gay couple wants to get together and have the same legal recognition as marriage, that's fine. I don't necessarily agree with that lifestyle, but that is theirs to live and it's not my place to tell them to do or not do that. But that being said; I am against rewriting the definition of marriage. I don't every couple to be called married just as I wouldn't want the opposite - the definition of a civil union to be changed to that everyone is now recognized as that instead of being married.

But I don't want to set the mood for this thread. I'm curious to hear from everyone, regardless of their stance :)

There is nothing wrong with the gay community, however if we do same sex marriage, whats next people marrying there pets....slippery slope..if you ask me..

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

I don't see a problem with it. I don't even see a down side to it or a way it effects any one other than the ones being married. Some would argue that it is morely and religiously wrong but we have freedom of religion here which makes it seem sort of hippocritical that so many people in power are against it

I think that if a gay couple wants to get together and have the same legal recognition as marriage, that's fine. I don't necessarily agree with that lifestyle, but that is theirs to live and it's not my place to tell them to do or not do that. But that being said; I am against rewriting the definition of marriage. I don't every couple to be called married just as I wouldn't want the opposite - the definition of a civil union to be changed to that everyone is now recognized as that instead of being married.

But I don't want to set the mood for this thread. I'm curious to hear from everyone, regardless of their stance :)

There is nothing wrong with the gay community, however if we do same sex marriage, whats next people marrying there pets....slippery slope..if you ask me..

Well then it'll be a human can only marry a human issue, which wouldn't happen with a majority, only crazy people would go for it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

If some crazy person wants to marry their kitty kat, then whatever. You already have nutjobs leaving huge estates to their pets anyway. I think there is bigger issues to deal with in this world then two people wanting to have a piece of paper that states they own eachother :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you only live once so if a male or female decides to go with there same sex who am i to say no live it up you only get 1 shot at it that being said i love me some women lol

No shit? I thought I was gonna have infinite number of lives. :Doh:

That is hands down one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum. Thank you for that. :rolleyes:

I'm fine with it, have a sister-in-law who is gay, wife's cousin is bi, and my best friend's uncle is gay. In a world where divorce rate is so high, good for them they found someone they feel they can spend the rest of their lives with.

I don't really care. I wouldn't fight to support it and I wouldn't fight against it. Marriage is gonna suck whether you're gay or straight.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

you only live once so if a male or female decides to go with there same sex who am i to say no live it up you only get 1 shot at it that being said i love me some women lol

No shit? I thought I was gonna have infinite number of lives. :Doh:

That is hands down one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum. Thank you for that. :rolleyes:

I'm fine with it, have a sister-in-law who is gay, wife's cousin is bi, and my best friend's uncle is gay. In a world where divorce rate is so high, good for them they found someone they feel they can spend the rest of their lives with.

My girlfriends uncle is gay as well but is not a flamboyant gay guy... He dresses business like he just happens to have a life partner... The one thing i can say is that it seems like gay couples last a lot longer than heterosexual marriages... Maybe its just me but it seems like you dont hear about to many gay couples seperating

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I've met good and kind gay people, my neighbor next door is gay, and he's the not the annoying flamboyant type, he's a hardworking good person always looking out for the neighbors, actually is my mom's bestfriend, and his partner is a Pediatric Oncologist who helps treat children with cancer, and they've been together since the early 90's.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

As long as you're an honest, caring member of society, it shouldn't matter who you spend your life with.

If you find somebody that makes you happy then by all means you should be able to declare that as any straight couple can.

I have gay friends and relatives and they're more civilized than a LOT of straight people out there.

They're far more qualified, in my book, to raise families than most shitty straight parents out there.

The only reason most people are against it is that 2000 year old book which tells them to be that way......don't even get me started about that!

Where has all the common sense gone in the world....?

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived