Waiting for Adam to chime in....

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Then there is the line to cross to let the married gay couple adopt a child.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. (Joking) I do think it is disgusting though.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

i think what ever two adults want to do to each-other behind closed doors is there business but dont shove this prevision down our throats and if the church dosnt not want it then i think they should respect that. And im not to sure about them adopting and what that does to the children's thought of what normal

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

Not doubting that a gay couple can raise a child but that kid is gonna get flamed so hard in school. Because of that I'm not sure if its the right thing to do.. again nothing against the parents but society is just not ready to let a kid with two dads walk by without tearing into his shit. I don't think its fair to the kids.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Not doubting that a gay couple can't raise a child but that kid is gonna get flamed so hard in school. Because of that I'm not sure if its the right thing to do.. again nothing against the parents but society is just not ready to let a kid with two dads walk by without tearing into his shit. I don't think its fair to the kids.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

Exactly what I believe

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

So lesbians can raise a kid according to you, since they can birth a kid.

Gotcha.

Oh and a woman who can't have children also can't adopt.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived