Then there is the line to cross to let the married gay couple adopt a child.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

So lesbians can raise a kid according to you, since they can birth a kid.

Gotcha.

Oh and a woman who can't have children also can't adopt.

No, 2 lesbians cannot birth a child. Try again. Part of birthing is conceiving.

As for Woman that can't have children. That is another topic which you can start a new thread to discuss. That is a lifestyle difference from lesbians.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child.

Tell that to the people who's parents molested them, belittled them, beat them, or worried more about how much they make or how important their job is leaving the kid to have dinner alone and have no one to talk to most of their adolescence.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

How is birthing a child part of raising it? Many people are adopted and turn out just fine. Anyone can want and care for a child, whether they're gay, sterile, or just adopted because they wanted to.

Gotcha.

No, 2 lesbians cannot birth a child. Try again.

A woman doesn't need a man to get her pregnant. Try again.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

How is birthing a child part of raising it? Many people are adopted and turn out just fine. Anyone can want and care for a child, whether they're gay, sterile, or just adopted because they wanted to.

Gotcha.

No, 2 lesbians cannot birth a child. Try again.

A woman doesn't need a man to get her pregnant. Try again.

explain how that works?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Idk how it is in the States, that if you marryed you got a lower taxquote. In Germany it is. And if there get lower tax than is it a problem.

Alot of gay´s in Germany living a exibitionism consumption style, we have redicoulus prices for gas 9 $ per gallon, you pay 2000 $ for a RF 2500,

you have to pay 250.000 $ for a 4-5 room house (+bath + kitchten) in a medium neibhourghood.

What did they give from there budget for children? Mostley nothing. The only gay i know who did a real big thing

for children is the guy who wrote "Where the wild things are"

If there where a law that say´s you have to pay 5 % higher tax than parent´s, we would have so much less gay´s.

If the goverment would ask in tax-computation´s "are you gay", we would have a big 1 %er club and not the 10 % that they are.

I would give them a law for a civil-partnership, to represent themself in the public, that they can give care if them sick and all the dificulty´s

where you have to be member of the family, like Hospital, before court, succession and so on.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

So if a woman is infertile she shouldn't be allowed to have kids because she can't do so naturally? Your argument is like swiss cheese. Full of fucking holes.

This is total bullshit. Thousands of parents get pregnant and give birth to children they never planned on having and then wind up giving them up because they don't want them or can't keep them. There are tons of kids who are raised by sick fucks who beat them, molest them, and abuse them psychologically. And in your eyes those parents are better than a pair of men or a pair of women who are looking to care for a child someone else does not love?

Parents that genuinely love and care for their children are the best parents. Just because the person you care for isn't your biological offspring doesn't mean they can't be your child.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Just because you can physically have a child does NOT mean you're a better parent then somebody who will actually care for the child and take an active roll in its life.

There are MANY straight couples out there who are HORRIBLE parents and should not get special privileges because of religion.

Bullying is not an excuse to ban gay marriage/adoption either. The parents that enable bullying should be dealt with, not protected.

No child should have to deal with bullying, regardless or who your are or your parents. I know that would be a battle but it shouldn't shied away from.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived