Jump to content

How did you get your username?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine really started because of my pet dachshunds aka hotdogs. Then is became my gamer tag back in the days of Quake 3. Hot[Dog] -> Dog stand for "Deadly Old Geezers".

I even made a few Quake 3 maps that are on File planet and other sites including the [Dog] Arena

That is also why I have my Avatar.

Posted

Smoke has been my nickname for several years and I was a Lieutinant at my old job so I came up with LT.Smoke....

I have had a few names since I have been here tho

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

from Mtv lols

Damn I thought you were more creative than that bro lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

4f1cbec.jpg

it has been my plate since 1997 ... LOL

I detailed cars when I was younger .. CLEAN FREAK DETAIL .... I have quit drinking and doing drugs .. so its a dual meaning now

Posted

My friend gave me a blazer ..

I then fell in love with blazers and bought a 4x4 Blazer.

Then I got Xbox live for halo 3. Needed a name and saw my CHEVY, 4X4, BLAZER outside and the rest is history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...