Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Who is going on through December? ...or forever? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
BobbyG2 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Gonna shave for my next job interview. After that, if they allow facial hair, I'm never shaving again. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
qu1cks1lver56 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Debating on Don't Shave December, myself. Moreso cause I'm lazy lol First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
kbsmoker Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 I probably will Colin...too cold lol www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
C-Fizzy Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 I clogged my sink this morning. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Living on the road i havent had time to comb it BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
SnowDrifter Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Neck beard ftw ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
armykyle1 Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Mustache dawgs TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Progress since the 3rd of November. I might continue thru Christmas.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 1, 2012 Author Report Posted December 1, 2012 Got rid of mine last night. It was getting too itchy and when I would go to play basketball it was getting even more nasty
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.