I used to say I would never work at such and such but when I opened my eyes to reality money is money

i said i would never be a janitor, im 4 years into it now and a lead for the past 3 years. no benefits or holiday pay. even made fun of the people wearing costumes holding signs or handing out flyers. guess what, im doing that to. im putting in over 60hours a week of work and im lucky to get 4 hours of sleep a day.

im not blaming the president for that, i made my choice to have kids young. i made my choice in every step of my life since i was 16. i am to blame for what i don't have but want and i will be the one to change that not the president, not congress or any other part of the government. i build my own future, and im building it off of my own work with my own 2 hands.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I used to say I would never work at such and such but when I opened my eyes to reality money is money

i said i would never be a janitor, im 4 years into it now and a lead for the past 3 years. no benefits or holiday pay. even made fun of the people wearing costumes holding signs or handing out flyers. guess what, im doing that to. im putting in over 60hours a week of work and im lucky to get 4 hours of sleep a day.

im not blaming the president for that, i made my choice to have kids young. i made my choice in every step of my life since i was 16. i am to blame for what i don't have but want and i will be the one to change that not the president, not congress or any other part of the government. i build my own future, and im building it off of my own work with my own 2 hands.

You are taking responsibility for yourself though... You arent laying back saying oh i will just collect free money blah blah blah... I have had a few p/t bs jobs over the last year or 2 and i hated them but I have a daughter and bills and I have another child on the way so I am doing what i can to make ends meet... Things are looking up for me now though since I secured my job with the gov't

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

^Exactly, and IMO Romney/Ryan ideas were radical and way too extreme, main thing that comes to my mind is the women's rights.

Funny I didnt think they were conservative enough. Although I did like Ryan. Mitt was just not what the country needed. Hes a snake just like obama. It wouldnt have changed much if he was elected. My only concern is I'm a gun guy. You all know that. I really dont look forward to the added gun legislature. Every time some inner city thug who cant own guns legally wastes someone there is outcry to make the gun laws tougher. How about just making the penalties tougher for the offenders? There would be much less chance of more gun legislature with a republican in the white house. Even a republican like romney who isnt really a republican.

\

Other than that we need to stop spending money we dont have. Instead of giving free money to people out of work how about instituting a program where they actually have to work for the gov to earn that check? Doing whatever is required of them. Instead of worrying about everyone elses foreign wars how about we worry about defending our country instead. Let israel fuck iran up and we stay out of it.

How about we stop letting china buy land in the us? and create stiffer import taxes for foreign made goods like china and japan do? That will bring the "overpriced" goods made in the us the same price as the chinese stuff. There is so much wrong with the country its not funny. Until the politicians are forced to take their hands out of hte pockets of corporations and hte pork is cut from all the bills we are going to be in trouble regardless of whos in charge.

I agree with everything you said, except I have a question about one thing. I am a gun owner myself with a permit to carry. What added gun legislation are you talking about? I am only asking because I am not aware of any real changes in gun laws under his first term. Does he have new laws that he is proposing and sending to the legislative branch for approval?

As for the welfare thing that seems to be the hot topic, yes it is true people take advantage of welfare. It has ALWAYS happened, and it WILL ALWAYS happen. I personally agree with the statement of having to put some work in to get a welfare check out of the government. There are jobs in this country that could be done which would benefit society and give people without a job needed money to survive.

I really hope the enthusiasm and dedication I have seen from both sides does not die out just because the election is over. We the people are all on the same team. The politicians in the government were elected by us to represent us, but our job does not stop when we leave the poling booth. If you see a politician doing something you don't like let him know!!! Let other people know!!!! The caveat to that statement is this, just because someone does something you do not entirely agree with does not make them Hitler. It just means you have a difference in opinion. Take the time to learn their side of the story, as well as your own and do not form an opinion solely on the party they associate with. The worst thing I saw while voting was the option to vote for every single republican or democrat on the ballot. Are you kidding me!!! I voted for the person I thought was the best for the job; democrat, republican, or independent (yes I voted for at least one of each).

The real test is, can we work together to get something done. Or are we so suborn that we would rather see the country fail then have to compromise or any of our beliefs at all.

Write your congressmen or representatives and DEMAND that they find common ground and work together. Start with something easy. Our veterans should be treated with the utmost respect when returning from war, who doesn't agree with that? They should be able to get the best medical treatment available, and have every opportunity for employment for the jobs we know they sure as hell can handle. Don't let earmarks and BS make political issues out of something that should be very simple and straightforward. If your representative is at fault, call them out!!!!

I myself am not perfect but I will be making an effort to change things. It's not governments job to change us, it's our job to change government.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

youre a pa guy. ARe you a member of pafoa.org? head over there and you will see alot of the stuff that has been pushed and stalled. Alot of stuff with a republican sitting in the hwite house wouldnt even be tabled.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

youre a pa guy. ARe you a member of pafoa.org? head over there and you will see alot of the stuff that has been pushed and stalled. Alot of stuff with a republican sitting in the hwite house wouldnt even be tabled.

No I am not but I will be sure to check it out!!! Thank you for the information!

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

I am a member of the Poker Players Alliance.

You want to know how inept government is right now. We are hurting for money and instead of legalizing online gambling and collecting revenue off of it we just outlaw it.....yea that makes sense lol.

There are other ways for the government to make money besides raising taxes. They should really try some of them because every bit helps.

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

What's all this talk about Obama and him against guns. I love my guns as much as I love my bass. Nobody's taking my guns.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

I hear during his debate he claimed if he got reelected he wanted to ban all handguns and rifles.

That would be catastrophic if it does happen, there'd for sure be blood shed.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I hear during his debate he claimed if he got reelected he wanted to ban all handguns and rifles.

That would be catastrophic if it does happen, there'd for sure be blood shed.

Real scary thinking of that. Plus it gives a free hand to the crooks on the gun market. Banning them as we know won't do anyone any good. I also hope everyone keeps this enthusiasm for our country and the problems we have. But they will all just turn a blind eye and say oh well.

obama AND his administration are very anti gun. They use the random acts of violence around the country that occur to further their agenda. They never seem to mention that bad things tend to happen in gun free zones. Colorado shooting theater was gun free. Chicago gun free. NYC gun free. No one likes getting shot at. All it takes is one crook or thug to get one round popped off back at them and they start to rethink their careers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived