Well at least we all have a better chance of staying alive for another four years. Romney would went into Iran and effed us all LOL

Who's afraid of Iran?

If Israel goes there, we will follow, Baracks already said so.

I think this is the real reason Muslim extremists hate America...because we spoil our bastard stepchild Israel. Who is also in direct violation of a number of UN sanctions. The pipeline is another big issue kept behind the view of the mainstream media.

I honestly don't see the issue with Iran. Wasn't North Korea the other going to destroy the world if we don't bomb them? They're Iran 15 years ago, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

but what you are seeing is people bitching and not improving their situations. Im not currently happy in my role at my job now nor the pay at this point. I didnt sit around and bitch about it. I did something about it. I picked up two certifications in the time frame and paid for each out of my pocket. Now Im more qualified than I was and can get into a much better role. I spent about two grand on materials and cert fees out of my own pocket that I would have much rather spent on other things to do so. I did what I had to do to improve my situation. most just sit and bitch. oh theres no job. theres no jobs. no theres no jobs because you have no skills for the most parts.

I'm paying money for my education to get a good job and I'm not guaranteed a job when I graduate. I'll be pissed if I have to pay 48k back for my schooling to get a $14/hr job. I guess that's on me though, I knew before starting school that there could be trouble getting a job afterwards.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well at least we all have a better chance of staying alive for another four years. Romney would went into Iran and effed us all LOL

Who's afraid of Iran?

If Israel goes there, we will follow, Baracks already said so.

I think this is the real reason Muslim extremists hate America...because we spoil our bastard stepchild Israel. Who is also in direct violation of a number of UN sanctions. The pipeline is another big issue kept behind the view of the mainstream media.

I honestly don't see the issue with Iran. Wasn't North Korea the other going to destroy the world if we don't bomb them? They're Iran 15 years ago, lol.

UN sanctions blah blah blah. If anybody really cared what the UN thought, N. Korea and Iran would have been completely carpet bombed by now.

The point is, Israel is an allie, Iran is an "enemy".

Yes, there are still axis and allies in this world.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Obama talking about wanting to find out what really happened in Benghazi is just like when OJ said he was looking for the real killers.

Other than that it is what it is.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

All I can say is I wish Canada was warmer or Mexicans spoke more english.

THats what my wife keeps saying.

Obama talking about wanting to find out what really happened in Benghazi is just like when OJ said he was looking for the real killers.

Other than that it is what it is.

PREACH.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

All I can say is I wish Canada was warmer or Mexicans spoke more english.

THats what my wife keeps saying.

Actually you'll be surprise how many know the language (not the best but they know it) but nobody practices it cause theirs no need to unless your in a big city and and a Corp

romney got ran out hard though that alone should tell u something.

obama vs romney was like a dude with a super clean instal doing 45's on the meter vs a dude with a mess for a setup doing 55's

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived