Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

I am hoping the added weight of a blow through and extra batts will reduce the ass end getting loose.With the stage 3 shift kit I had in the automatic, ass end was all over the place. Yes, having a posi with 4:10's didn't help keep it in place.

Someone makes a drop in kit that replaces your factory fuel tank with a tank that takes place of the spare tire... Utilizes factory sending unit and shit, of course with some modifications. Might want to look into it, because replacing a fuel pump with 1000+ lbs of stereo equipment above you would be a BITCH, unless you drop the tank, which Murphys law always comes into play, that the pump goes out with you have a FULL tank.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I like that idea of tank relocation. I am gonna have to google it. Last time I changed out the fuel pump, we just pulled the bed off. Having a shit load of stereo equipment in the bed would make that a little more difficult. As you can see, I am not afraid of a little modification. If I do relocate the fuel tank I would cut and create an access panel so I would never have to pull the tank down.

I like that idea of tank relocation. I am gonna have to google it. Last time I changed out the fuel pump, we just pulled the bed off. Having a shit load of stereo equipment in the bed would make that a little more difficult. As you can see, I am not afraid of a little modification. If I do relocate the fuel tank I would cut and create an access panel so I would never have to pull the tank down.

Forgot to type that part idea lmao. If I was keeping little red, I'd probably make an access panel, held down by some torx head screws for the prettiness, just because these trucks like to slaughter fuel pumps.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 1 month later...

Beast CLASS A/B right there. Good job, looks like it's in great shape too. Was this amp needing to be refreshed by RF?

Also, got your FB message(sorry I don't check it that often) and I have no clue what those speakers would be worth, I'm not familiar with them :(

Sorry

P.S. It feels like box building season :peepwall:

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I got the amp in working condition. Don't know if its ever been refirbed.ya its box building time. I need the box built so I can cut the blow through before I put in the new carpet. If work allows me time this week, the headliner is coming out for deadoning and a vinyl wrap.

Archived