Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

I always love this type off truck do u have pics off the motor swap & get to work on the box lol

No pics of the motor swap. I am horrible about taking pics usualy. Having a build log has actually made me start taking pics. I will try to be better about taking pics when I do the box.

Old 305 mess

IMAG0062_zps5dc319e4.jpg

New and shiny crate 355

IMAG0057-1.jpg

IMAG0056-1.jpg

dam how much did that 355 cost you. sexy looking things. you guys should let me meet up with you sometime i just fiberglassed my door pannels. 2 8s and 2 6.5s powerbass promids 4xl

plus the box building should be fun :D

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

I don't remember what I paid fro the engine. It was built by Tuff Dawg engines in N. Phoenix. I'd like to see your door panels, I am still trying to figure out how I want to do mine.

Finally grabbed a HU for the truck. I picked up an Alpine IVA-D105 with a CD changer and IPOD cable for $200. I am planning on picking an Alpine PXA-H100 processor to go with the HU. The CD changer will probably end up in the 350z.

IVA-D105-5_zpsfa64ad2c.jpg

IVA-D105-4_zps6319002b.jpg

IVA-D105-2_zps4f804aec.jpg

IVA-D105-1_zpsf23159eb.jpg

IVA-D105-3_zpsee625540.jpg

Those header's though >>> :D

Kickass to finally see you're feeling good enough and have the time to be getting shit done in this! Next time i'm in Phoenix, it better be done for a demo lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

let me know if you need help with anything. we're having a little meca event on the 10th at a huge lowrider show. ill show update my blog inabit to show the doors. im planning on wrapping them in black leather

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

In car movie theater!

Hella ya. I gotta hear the dust storm in the movie 'Stargate' on the SP4's. talk about some good subwoofer rumble.

Those header's though >>> :D

Kickass to finally see you're feeling good enough and have the time to be getting shit done in this! Next time i'm in Phoenix, it better be done for a demo lol.

Can't replace a motor and not add headers, thats just crazy :) You and Orangejuiced have both come through town hoping for a blow through demo and I keep having to say it's not done. I am hoping to it playing by the end of Jan. Crappy part is I may not be able to crank it up until tax returns come in and I can afford the extra batts.

let me know if you need help with anything. we're having a little meca event on the 10th at a huge lowrider show. ill show update my blog inabit to show the doors. im planning on wrapping them in black leather

Not sure if I can make the show on the 10th, I have a work project that will probably get in the way. I am plan on being at the Dec 7th show. Your doors are looking good.

Archived