Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

how are you sealing it to the cut out? if it would be easy to remove again then you could finish the build then go back and do it if you fell like its needed. if not then just do it for the reason of because you can.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I was thinking since I am trying to keep the gap between the boot and the box at 1/4" or less. I can use a giant round rubber band or closed cell foam like this . I do have 2 other boxes in mind, so a non-permenant seal is the plan.The box is gonna be shoved all the way through the boot so about 2" of the box will actually be in the truck. I am not just pushing the box against the boot.

index.jpg

since you have other boxes in mind that you want to build figure out the dimension of the biggest box you will make and then make a support frame. dont want to make a frame that works for this box and not a different one if your going to be changing it up.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

the hole is not big enough

Are you trying to say my truck needs more port :)

if youre putting the box in the truck make sure you have room.. the truck can twist when turning or if the road is at an angle like turning in a driveway. the metal can actually come in contact with the box and something will give

give it at least an inch or 2

Final grinding is done. Should have plenty of room for some twist. I will definitely be either welding or bolting in some angle iron on the what's left of the sheet under the rear window. once the reinforcement is in the box can be bolted down.

20140216_175906_zps1iwod6ul.jpg

20140216_175950_zps3cbkjlhy.jpg

i think im going to be doing the same thing. sure will take much less room than a 4th bandpass and less room for failure and redoing

Boom50cal bass should be pounding if you come through this summer

Archived