Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Might be heading up there next month on the 27th to meet up with some of my car club members, if I do can I haz demo if it's done? :D

I will gladly do a demo if its bumpin by then :) I should at least have the SP4's being pushed by a Power T5002 (like 1100w). That's my test amp

Update-It may have been a joke but in passing, my girl said whatever makes me happy makes her happy. I said, cutting the hole would make me happy ;)

She said "... can do the hole". Is this a trap or a test? I have proof IN text that says let err rip basically. This is a dilemma. I'll get back to you with updates, you'll be the first to know if I was a victim of an early April Fool's joke...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Colton94 I will have to find the receipt, I don't remember what spacing I got for my wheels. And definitely get a cover , it allows way more options for your build.

CleanSierra, you got it in writing. Let's cut it open :-) since have 10's do a box like Cableguy. Or a small 6th :-)

Update-It may have been a joke but in passing, my girl said whatever makes me happy makes her happy. I said, cutting the hole would make me happy ;)

She said "... can do the hole". Is this a trap or a test? I have proof IN text that says let err rip basically. This is a dilemma. I'll get back to you with updates, you'll be the first to know if I was a victim of an early April Fool's joke...

Woman said I can cut the hole when the truck is paid off. Just 2 more payments

Shit 2 more payments ..I cutt mine up when I had 60 payments left to pay off

Shit 2 more payments ..I cutt mine up when I had 60 payments left to pay off

she rules the world so i couldnt

I've been battling with my girl over a year for this idea. I was almost DONE building the blowthrough, then it got 86'd. Mine had been paid off for 5 years, and got modded throughout process. I had the truck 3 days before exhaust and filter were on it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived