Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

dual inputs o good grief lmao

The are gonna be Smoove style. you'll like them.

That wire looks legit and I'm sure 150' is enough to carry current for 2 2000S amps perfectly fine and THEN some.

dont forget the 3rd amp is almost 2500w also :) T15004 @1ohm x4 FTW

Haha, that's true. Dude runs more class A/B power to his mids than done guys run on their sub stage.

And I can vouch for this guy not going half ass on anything in this build. It's going to be pretty when(if) he gets done :P

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Haha, that's true. Dude runs more class A/B power to his mids than done guys run on their sub stage.

And I can vouch for this guy not going half ass on anything in this build. It's going to be pretty when(if) he gets done :P

Think he said it will be up and running by christmas this year? haha

shrunk AB pic.jpg

that's when I'll be back in AZ lolol. better be or i'll be a little sad panda :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

that's when I'll be back in AZ lolol. better be or i'll be a little sad panda :(

By Christmas, I will be on second or 3rd setup for 2014 and Stiched will be on build #18 with Sundown equipment....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

hey hey, he came over to the Fi side for a minute! Hell, my uncle will probably have another sand car by the time i'm down there. He's went through 3 motors since last summer...he's as bad as you with equipment, sierra :)

same for him. He went from a 2100cc stroker bug motor, to a k20 with some killer head work, and now he's running a cammed 3.0 honda v6.

All y'alls sandcars and fancy dry weather shit up there :)

So today I peeled all the tape and stuff off the box. I am gonna call the box complete at this time. Of course the baffle will need one more polish and wax later. The Metallic blue paint chipped a little, but it's not horrible. Again, I will never use metallic spray paint again. I filled the rear pillars of the ext cab area with expanding foam today. Next weekend the box gets installed.

Might have gotten more done today, but I had to get the swamp cooler working. Got the alarm hooked back up and the reverse lights working again.

Here is the final test fit :)

20140330_170037_zpsx8cmatnj.jpg

Archived