Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Too bad dude had the plexi for over a month and didnt get to it till yesterday. But at least it's in for the vegas trip.

Too bad dude had the plexi for over a month and didnt get to it till yesterday. But at least it's in for the vegas trip.

I hope you have a good time in Vegas. I really wish I could go this year.

Next yr we have to do SOC and CES

Looking good smoove!! We gotta work on your soldering skills though bro! Have to improve on that. You're going to have issues in the long run. It looks like you're just not letting the wire get hot enough, or the iron even. But it's all looking really sweet. Congrats on SOTM too. Well earned, well deserved.

Damn bro do work!!!

looking better and better every time check in :)

keep it up!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Looking good smoove!! We gotta work on your soldering skills though bro! Have to improve on that. You're going to have issues in the long run. It looks like you're just not letting the wire get hot enough, or the iron even. But it's all looking really sweet. Congrats on SOTM too. Well earned, well deserved.

I'm guessing it's the wire not getting hot enough. solder was dripping of the iron with no problem. You wanna teach me to solder better. let me know when you're headed for the SoCal area. I plan on heading out to have Kevosin help me get me doors fleeced soon.

So my journey to the CES Basshead meet did not initially go as planned. 130 miles into my 300+ mile drive I was stopping for gas and I heard a crunch as I pushed in the clutch pedal. By the time I got to the pump the clutch pedal was swinging. One of the plastic retainers broke

There non broken side.

20150107_141349_zpsfxyexhhr.jpg

Bronken side

20150107_141400_zpsjsd49t1f.jpg

The broken pieces

20150108_000256_zpsukapj0dj.jpg

So at this time I was stranded in a teeney tiny town called Quartzite. Parts stores were a joke. So I had to fab up something to get me either home or to Vegas. Here is what worked for 2+ days

20150109_122736_zps9fapzmzz.jpg

20150109_122853_zpscisrue7y.jpg

And here is the replacement pedal I had to buy

20150109_122954_zpsgxgf6kwy.jpg

20150109_123013_zpseb1g5tbe.jpg

Didn't get to demo for Steve as he was making rounds :( I did to BS with him and Psyph for a little bit. I also won a VM-1 Steve added to the raffle :)
Both guys are cool. For some dumb reason I don't have an excuse for, I didn't get a pic with Psyph :(
20150108_200114_zpsga4xiqma.jpg

Archived