Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

We are now almost ready for install :) the damn thing supposedly needs to cure for 3 days before the clear goes on

20140323_141658_zpsgqdam0te.jpg

20140323_141710_zpskpcy9156.jpg

20140323_141721_zpskwnblpxe.jpg

20140323_141745_zpso3b2jxvq.jpg

Nice man!! Don't think Ive seen anyone use that on a sub enclosure....but its looks pretty damn nice! Good work! We just did some of that in tan for an add-on for our shop and it makes a huge difference on appearance....but seriously great work!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

That thing looks seriously awesome man, really awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. Now go get started on the amp rack/center console.

Thanks. Since the box is gonna get put in next weekend, the carpet will go in also. I have been waiting on the carpet to get a final measurement around the shifter for the console.

Nice man!! Don't think Ive seen anyone use that on a sub enclosure....but its looks pretty damn nice! Good work! We just did some of that in tan for an add-on for our shop and it makes a huge difference on appearance....but seriously great work!

Thanks. I hadn't seen it done on a box either, but I figured what better way to do the final seal and give the box some color. I did the tan on my back patio years ago, it's held up well.

Heeeeeeel yissss some progress! That box is gonna look NICE!

I used Valspar stone fleck (rattle can) on the box in my car (old build), so it's similar to yours. I sorta beat you to it.

Waiting for more progress...

Knowledge is the greatest tool in any garage. It's also the most priceless, and most easily shared. icon_nuts.gif

Here's my latest build.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/181273-89-c1500-build-log/

Heeeeeeel yissss some progress! That box is gonna look NICE!

I used Valspar stone fleck (rattle can) on the box in my car (old build), so it's similar to yours. I sorta beat you to it.

Waiting for more progress...

I am hoping to get the box mounted the this weekend. I also need to start planning a battery rack

Archived