Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Standard non step side truck is like 49 1/2" so it can fit. you would have no room for a port baffle of box like this ________ or you could do the baffle this way \__/

mine is 49 inches could be 49.5.. i wanted to use 2 subs for simplicity but i have 3 sp4 and 1 9k i can have fun with and why not try an fit them in a 4th order bandpass.. i was thinking doing 3 18 inch squares with subs cut outs and have 2 subs in the corner at an angle and to get more cubes build over the wheel wells and glass it.. sort of like the 4th order build for the 4 kickers

Standard non step side truck is like 49 1/2" so it can fit. you would have no room for a port baffle of box like this ________ or you could do the baffle this way \__/

mine is 49 inches could be 49.5.. i wanted to use 2 subs for simplicity but i have 3 sp4 and 1 9k i can have fun with and why not try an fit them in a 4th order bandpass.. i was thinking doing 3 18 inch squares with subs cut outs and have 2 subs in the corner at an angle and to get more cubes build over the wheel wells and glass it.. sort of like the 4th order build for the 4 kickers

I had a feeling that's where you were going. Power, Subs and design should work. But aren't you doing a notch with your 4link? And doing a forth of that design will make it to the back of the wheel wells (one of the reasons I went bigger hole and ported). Are you thinking 1:1 or 2:1 BP? And glassing the wheel wells is an idea I might steal for my next box :)

did you get the extra spacer for your SP4's?

2:1 ratio. i might not notch the bed if i can get the 3 subs to fit how i want them

i can also have the notch in the sealed section.. maybe 3 inch notch

this is how my truck used to sit back in 2002 maybe a bit lower(not the actual truck) all my frame on the bottom is banged up of how low it used to sit.. if i can get it that low without notching then im golden

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzAtMjAxMTAyMTktMTIxMC5qcG

this is how my truck used to sit back in 2002 maybe a bit lower(not the actual truck) all my frame on the bottom is banged up of how low it used to sit.. if i can get it that low without notching then im golden

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzAtMjAxMTAyMTktMTIxMC5qcG

Link broken :(

Got metered today with only the T5002 bridged at 2ohm. Voltage stayed at 13.4-13.6 during runs

First run was a sweep CD

Second run was decaf "Aint no sunshine"

20140427_201012_zps6cdeb7f7.jpg

Archived