Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

are you cutting the truck?

Yes, very soon. I am hoping to be ready to cut next Friday. Hole will be 49.5" x 17.75"

let me know if it works.. i might just do a regular ported box instead of the bandpass

I follow rule number 4 :)

Blow through 101

Rule number 1 in doing a blow through is: DONT do a blow through.

Rule number 2 in doing a blow through is: if you ignore rule number one and decided to do a blow through anyway, do not let anyone cut your truck with a jig saw. I haven't seen anyone yet that can cut a perfect straight line with a jig saw. (Please reconsider rule #1)

Rule number 3 in doing a blow through: don't for any reason cut square corners!!!!! Your accordion seal will not lay properly into square corners. ALWAYS make your corners round. If the guy you're letting total your truck for you with the jig saw is cutting square corners, ask for your keys a refund and leave. He don't know what he's doing. Once again see rule 1

Rule number 4 in doing a blow through: you have already rendered your truck worthless, cut a big ass hole and stop cutting these 12x12 holes. You can't shove a bowling ball through a garden hose. Why do you think you can pressurize you cabin through a hole the size of a home A/C register.

Rule number 5 in doing a blow through: don't let your installer tell you a fourth order band pass is going to give you big numbers if he don't know how to properly figure out the ratios for fourth order enclosures. Trust me there are a lot more guys that can't build a true fourth order than can.

Rule number 6 in doing a blow through: DONT DO A BLOW THROUGH. Go by yourself an avalanche.

LOL!!!! If you beat me to another build it's all good. I have some fleecing ideas I wanna try and I'm not sure how they are gonna turnout for both the doors and the amp rack. But first a bigass hole should be cut by the end of next week. Oh, and don't forget I am starting with a stripped ride.

I'm bout to finish second bulld, now that i just finished the other one.... and u stil slackin lol

Paint looks real nice though man! :-) U got bout 7 days to have it up and ready lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

how big is your port?

how big is your port?

Port is 8w x 15.75t x 23l 15+ sqin per cube

LOL!!!! If you beat me to another build it's all good. I have some fleecing ideas I wanna try and I'm not sure how they are gonna turnout for both the doors and the amp rack. But first a bigass hole should be cut by the end of next week. Oh, and don't forget I am starting with a stripped ride.

I'm bout to finish second bulld, now that i just finished the other one.... and u stil slackin lol

Paint looks real nice though man! :-) U got bout 7 days to have it up and ready lol

I wish I was gonna be ready by then. It's killing me not having BIG bass.

Archived