Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Well no updates at this time. I pulled a muscle in my back and have not been able to do crap for over 3 weeks.

I did get my 3 set of Fosgate components today .

20121219_182807.jpg

Looking good man have you hooked up the components yet

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

I wish, my back is still messed up so the truck is still waiting for a new tranny. once thats in, the real fun begins

Hopefully all I need is one more week to get healed. This is the worst I have ever jacked up my back. No more working on the truck without some sort of back support.

Doing a lot better. Not having my truck running is killing me. I am hoping to make some progress this coming weekend. And yes I will be wearing some sort of back support.

• 2 months later...

Back is getting way better. My buddy who is gonna help me get the new tranny in is out 4 wheeling for a couple weeks. So I am hoping to finish puting stuff back together under the dash today (the damn part I was working on when I jacked up my back). Also while I wait on my buddy I am hoping to get the old seats and carpet out so I can lay down the sound dedoner (nothing to back intensive). I got a good bounus this year so I should be ordering subs at the end of the month. And yes I will be wearing a back brace while doing this stuff going forward.

Archived