Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Still gotta do things like sealing off the blowthrough. I leak a lot of air into the bed. So I think a little more work I'll get there.

sealing will gain a bit.. double the power is where its at but you might not want to do that. plus if it sounds good to you there is no reason for more power

One day the T2000's will get replaced with T2500bdcp's. Just not sure what day that is

damn.. nice Fisher :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Just spend my entire women studies class looking over this build log. it looks dope dude and definitely gave me some ideas.

Thanks
Glad my my setup gave you ideas.

I really like the Corbeau's. Modding the existing brackets was going to be a pain in the ass. So i just bought the Corbeau brackets. Driving to Vegas was 6 1/2 hour drive and the seats were comfortable the whole way up and back.

I really like the Corbeau's. Modding the existing brackets was going to be a pain in the ass. So i just bought the Corbeau brackets. Driving to Vegas was 6 1/2 hour drive and the seats were comfortable the whole way up and back.

I have the newer seats on my truck..they kept the stock brackets and are not centered correctly. Do you think they can get the correct bracket for me?

Archived