funny sh*t right here, xplodes

I love his comment on the original vid, typical ignorant person with worse grammar than a 12 year old: "See Want U Not Realizing Iz That I'm Not Tryin Tu Blow Out Windows Nor Tryin 2 Npress Neone Wit Bass"

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i wonder if he is the one who posted this

http://www.urbandict...php?term=fi ssd

1. FI Audio 13 up, 112 down

The most over-hyped car audio company known to mankind. A company that is run by a bunch of Pussy Ass Bitches, and makes some of the worst sounding subwoofers known to mankind. A companies whos products dominate the used for sale section due to their poor quality.

Person 1: My subwoofer sounds like a middle aged man taking a shit.

Person 2: Ohhh, you must have purchased a sub from FI Audio!

found the name of the person who posted.

1 definition by aaron aka Denim

Not gonna lie, I felt my blood pressure go up from reading the stupidity in that shit lol

If anyone has ever visited the SSA forum. Denim is a member on there. wonder if it is the same person.

Never thought of that, It is the same person I think, he's Aaron Clinton on the SSA forum

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

There should be a list pinned up, on what idiots not to take advice from,starting with him ,dr sub woofer and so on.......

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I'm definitely not a Sony fan, but if I were Sony I'd buy him Boss gear so he wouldn't say our company name on Youtube.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I love his comment on the original vid, typical ignorant person with worse grammar than a 12 year old: "See Want U Not Realizing Iz That I'm Not Tryin Tu Blow Out Windows Nor Tryin 2 Npress Neone Wit Bass"

All his comments are like that, on one video he said he wants to talk like that, so he must like talking like a Fucking idiot.

I hope his next video he starts bumpin and smoke comes out, and he says no one else can do that

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

i wonder if he is the one who posted this

http://www.urbandict...php?term=fi ssd

1. FI Audio 13 up, 112 down

The most over-hyped car audio company known to mankind. A company that is run by a bunch of Pussy Ass Bitches, and makes some of the worst sounding subwoofers known to mankind. A companies whos products dominate the used for sale section due to their poor quality.

Person 1: My subwoofer sounds like a middle aged man taking a shit.

Person 2: Ohhh, you must have purchased a sub from FI Audio!

found the name of the person who posted.

1 definition by aaron aka Denim

Not gonna lie, I felt my blood pressure go up from reading the stupidity in that shit lol

If anyone has ever visited the SSA forum. Denim is a member on there. wonder if it is the same person.

Never thought of that, It is the same person I think, he's Aaron Clinton on the SSA forum

i dont think its that Aaron..

if im correct Aaron is owner of SSA and i doubt he will talk about them since he sales ascendant audio which is scotts other brand

Archived