My friend brought it over one day, and all I can say is I LOVE how they finally did FOUR PLAYER ZOMBIES!!!!! :lickscreen::runlaugh::wacky::rofl2::thanx: lol that's all we did for 3 hours straight! Didn't even check out the other features of the game, all I can say is it's on my christmas list!

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Maybe its because I have decent internet speed, even though I am using the wireless adapter, and I'm on XBOX so I don't seem to be having all these major connection issues. I do encounter the hit detection issue once in a while but not enough for me to even remotely hate this game. It's well built and fun as hell, coming from god awful MW3 though thats no hard to beat lol.

I doubt Treyarch "favors XBOX", its that XBOX pays Activision to have the COD series be geared for XBOX, which is why we get the DLC's first, this is known. Just remember, you get what you pay for and PS3 is free. :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

maybe its just me thinking i really suck but im going to blame the lag as well.

honestly, there is a ton of lag even if you have a 3 bar connection. The latency of a 3 bar is from ~100-200 ping, or .1 to .2 seconds, which might not seem like a lot, but when someone has a full auto submachine gun or sniper that is a 1 shot kill, that ~.1-.2 seconds in a big deal. When you hit 2 bars and lower it can be from about .2-.5seconds of difference between your screen and the hosts. that is why people bitch about it so much, me being one. With how much money they make, they dont fork out for dedicated servers like BF.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I dropped my connection type from best to normal and seem to be having a better experience. Still get the occasional rage quitter and the game drops connection but meh, that's normal lol.

Mine is still on best. I might drop it back down to normal, though.

I'm playing like complete crap tonight. I guess because I'm a bit tired. And yes, I did ragequit a few games :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

guys its time to let one black ops thread die. im going to be locking this one and leavint hte other. it gets too confusing trying to follow conversations wehn you arent sure what thread its in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived