i like it overall, however i am not used to the weapon and custom class menus at all. so for now I don't like them but I am sure once i am used to them it will be ok.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Anybody know the deal with the unlocking tokens?? Like do we lose them is we prestige or what's the deal?

I want to be able to spend them wisely.

You just use them to unlock different attachments, and perks. you get a token everytime you level up. If you never spend them youll never unlock anything to use in your classes. Im not sure if you lose them if you prestige but i would assume yes

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

My .03 cents.

Ive only had about an hour into it. All multi player.

Getting the HARDENED EDITION is the only way to go. For the extra 30 bones or whatever, i feel its worth it. I dont feel paying for the care package edition is worth it.

So far, ive enjoyed it. My biggest gripe is the long time it has been taking to match up teams for a game. That im sure will be addressed. But, it gets frustrating.

But, overall, at the moment, and with little game play in, its what i wanted, and expected. Im still struggling with the navigation, gun,attachment, selection and such.

I do think the music, and sound effects are awesome. There are points in the menu music, where it will go stereo, left to right, and sounds awesome. And that is just the "HOME" or "MAIN" page.

In my opinion, that is very very good. You run into the cabin on the boat map, and you steps,voice echo. Like it should. Just little things like that make it a fun online experiance.

I am however struggling a bit. And my KD isnt where id like. But, meh, .. its still fun.

The best part of the entire deal, is meeting, and playing with some of the cats from here. It really makes it worth while, fun, and a honest good time.

So, thanks to those. You know who you are.

Again, A LOT more game play time wise is needed. But, at this second, i myself am happy. It TO ME, is blowing MW3 outta the water on the game play alone.

Completely agree with you. I played it some more after I made this post, and I am starting to get a feel for it. I really like everything, I am just ready to get some better weapons lol. I need to add you guys so I can play. I posted in your other thread I think.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

one thing i dont like is the spawn killing i see it already.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Anybody know the deal with the unlocking tokens?? Like do we lose them is we prestige or what's the deal?

I want to be able to spend them wisely.

I admit,.. im struggling with this as well..

I didnt know what the hell i was doing. And i looked down, and had 8 tokens i could use to "unlock" shit. LOL..

i was like, fuck me!!.. when can i add my dual mags, or anything!!.. lol...

my fault. Im strugglin a bit with that navagation, but,.. im sure with time, itll make sence..... lol

At the moment, i was trying to pay with OHSHIZITSJOHN, and ONE WAY, and it acutally LOCKED the FUG up?.... so i had to hard restart it.

I do understand there is and will be issues with a game this big, and new. But, the game MATCH MAKING, and time there in, does kinda blow.

one thing i dont like is the spawn killing i see it already.

Thats always a issue. Where i do get upset here and there on this, its NO WHERE NEAR as bad as MW3 is/was.......

And, again,.. in time,.. its all ALL ABOUT the update, tweaks, and repairs......... It can ONLY get better...

Again, to me, imho, this was the type of game play i wanted outta MW3,.. and the mud whistles at IW are no match for Treyarch.... to me....

yeah what i have seen is that the more you use a gun the more attachments that become available to unlock. then you use that token to actually unlock it!

I was confused at first. So what i do is only unlock the shit i know im gonna use. Im not gonna waste unlock tokens and stuff i know im never gonna use

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

LOL, maybe its b/c I play COD so much but I hopped right into a TDM and played perfectly fine even though I'm a SnD guy. The class customizing was confusing at first but then I got the hang of it pretty quickly. I'm also not having any problems with lobbies taking long to fill up, in BO2 the lobbies are no longer based on skill level they are based on connection (Latency & Ping).

I don't really see spawn killing as an issue but spawn flipping seems to be done super easy and gets annoying on certain maps. One thing I am loving is that score streaks pretaining to aerial ships don't run the game. The Hunter Killer is nice and the whole idea of launching it by hand is a creative, gotta love Treyarch! That Guardian thing is annoying as shit when the enemy has it lmfao. Also the fact you can shoot to destroy Sentry Guns is much appreciated

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ive been in a couple games where people were in the spawn on search and destryo. You spawn and get whacked or spawn and run a few steps and get whacked. I literally died 10 times without leaving the spawn point. one time there was the hovercraft thing in the spawn point killing people.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived