Also got the download stuff from the tokens. Was pissed. Downloaded the soundtrack and the only song I was looking forward to isn't there. The avenged sevenfold one from the trailer. Sons a bitches.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

don't use jtag and RGH...

I don't have either one. you HAVE to have stealth patched actual disk or a retail disk.

i know i am gonna sound hella stupid but what the hell are you talking about

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I wish I could tell you guys what I think about the game but I only got to play one round of free for all before getting this when trying to find a lobby 2012-11-14_04-18-50_830.jpg

On ps3

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Yeah I heard PS3 has been down, no issues on XBOX besides it going down for a bit yesterday evening. Just remember this is Treyarch and things will get patched.

I am actually surprised they do have stacking score streaks since they took that away in the first one. My score streak setup I started using last night is UAV, Hunter Killer and Care package. I think I was running hardline with the SIG556 and just sat in the spawn near the plaza in Aftermath (The LA map) and was just picking enemies off, get my UAV and kill somebody then use my Hunter Killer which got at least 2 ppl which gave me my Care Package which first gave me a Hellstorm Missile which gave me like 3 kills, then repeated this and got a Lightning Strike. Ended up going 25-3 and was laughing the whole time. The Hellstorm missile is crazy if you know how to properly use it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I AM ABOUT TO TRY THIS TONIGHT!

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Good to know, I see in the comments it didn't help other ppl either. What console are you on? Do you have high speed connection?

Also, what headset did you get? I have the Turtle Beach X12, cost me $50 when they came out last year. They improved my game a ton, can't play without them. My Kontrol Freeks also help too :Dhttp://www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp these really do help your game out a ton, drastically improves aiming no BS, takes like 1-2 games to get used to and like my headset can't even play w/o them.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived