not a fan of hte hood at all. the curves mess up the lines of the boxy g-body to me. think about having the wheels colormatched?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That car is sick as FAWK. It's rare (in my area) to see a box chevy NOT up on 22s and covered in "sponsor swag". Do you plan on doing a 4-high setup if it doesnt already?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

not a fan of hte hood at all. the curves mess up the lines of the boxy g-body to me. think about having the wheels colormatched?

no i havent, ive been looking into maybe having the rims painted black but i dont think these rims could pull it off. not everyones a fan of the hood, but it was different than what everyone else had so i went for it.

That car is sick as FAWK. It's rare (in my area) to see a box chevy NOT up on 22s and covered in "sponsor swag". Do you plan on doing a 4-high setup if it doesnt already?

thanks man. whats a 4-high setup?

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Well I'm not an expert on the Monte Carlo, but it looks to me like you have one set of headlights for low beams (outer set) and a set for high beams (inner set). When you turn your headlights on, the outer set turns on and when you flip your high beam switch, they turn off and the inner set comes on. The 4-high keeps the outer set on while the high beams are on. It's common on trucks but you can make your own universal kit if they dont offer one.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well I'm not an expert on the Monte Carlo, but it looks to me like you have one set of headlights for low beams (outer set) and a set for high beams (inner set). When you turn your headlights on, the outer set turns on and when you flip your high beam switch, they turn off and the inner set comes on. The 4-high keeps the outer set on while the high beams are on. It's common on trucks but you can make your own universal kit if they dont offer one.

both sets of headlights stay on when the highbeams are on, i do want to get a nice pair of HIDs though, just havent done the research on it

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

i like it. im going sit back and keep watching this one. :NeedPics:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Nice. Any more plans for it? Or did I overlook them?

I'm a sucker for some old school Chevy. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

'Murica. That is all. Lol. The car is beautiful. Love the paint, rims, everything about it.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Archived