Second Skin Audio

What is the technical term or name of this particular designed enclosure?

K.C.

You didn't even know what enclosure you were looking at and believed that the HCCA requires 1" MDF. Come to your house? LOL, we get it. You don't know anything about audio, no need to get mad. But understand when you're talking out of your ass

Go read Orion's HCCA manual. My coworker showed me where it says 1" MDF was recommended by Orion themselves. It even mentions the up or down facing position for what ever reason Orion recommends. Think I'm talking shit now?

Just one of my B&W CT800 series speakers in my Home Theater are more expensive than your entire system so kiss my experienced ass.

You didn't even know what enclosure you were looking at and believed that the HCCA requires 1" MDF. Come to your house? LOL, we get it. You don't know anything about audio, no need to get mad. But understand when you're talking out of your ass

Go read Orion's HCCA manual. My coworker showed me where it says 1" MDF was recommended by Orion themselves. It even mentions the up or down facing position for what ever reason Orion recommends. Think I'm talking shit now?

Just one of my B&W CT800 series speakers in my Home Theater are more expensive than your entire system so kiss my experienced ass.

Sir you want home or car audio? The going back to home all the time means nothing to me. I was actually interested in this untill you showed that you can't go with it. But you will dish it out kinda one sided to me.

Damn, he brought up the almighty w7, dude knows what he's talkin about fo sho

Bad spelling, grammer and no properly placed punctuations. This forum was truly a waste of my time. This idiot sealed the deal.

If you're going to call people out and criticize them for how they spell on a forum, it's in your best interest to spell grammar correctly. See there's an 'a' in grammar. Einstein.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

It's going in the back of a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. It'll be rear facing and laying down with the subwoofer on the drivers side and the port on the passengers side. It'll have an Orion HCCA102 powered by an Orion XTR15001. The MDF is 1".

I heard the term aperiodic coupled bass reflex enclosure before in a home theater forum and that the characteristics is described to be a "really loose sealed enclosure". Figured I would come here and ask.

Did you happen to find that design with the Orion Sub. 1989 - 91 Orion used to put out lots of cool box designs for their subs. What you have built there is one of those designs. I know this because I built it in 90. it ended up only sounding good ported through the rear deck of a 79 Camaro. The 3 other vehicles we tried the box in, it pounded pretty damn hard. problem was the bass couldn't be heard in the vehicle. But everyone could hear me coming a half mile away.

So good luck with the box, I hope the design works better for you than it did for me.

No, don't think you're talking shit. Only talking out of your ass. I know very well what the manual says, whereas you have no idea what you're talking about. Ergo, you BELIEVED it requires 1" MDF. One with your extensive knowledge would know better though, correct? That I guess is about as useless as your claims to incorrect spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You don't even know what my set up is, in my home or cars. So nice try, but bullshitting on line doesn't make you cool, just a very sad, sad, sad individual. Feel free to come back when you compare it to a W7 in a prefab, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Heaven forbid people who have actuallty used and built said designs would have an opinion. But you know, the smartest people are people who spent more money on home audio, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Heaven forbid people who have actuallty used and built said designs would have an opinion. But you know, the smartest people are people who spent more money on home audio, lol.

didnt you know? the more money you spend on equipment the more experienced and knowledgeable you are

So you mean to tell me if i bought expensive home audio, i'm smarter and more knowledgeable about car audio then everyone else?

damn i been doing it wrong this whole time

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived