DC Sound Lab

DC Audio Black Friday SMD EXCLUSIVE! Sneak peek page 6

So all orders for this deal will be handle by only Cody and Jeff?

Yes that is correct. As this is only for SMD members. We are currently the only 2 authorized to sell DC on SMD.

Oh. Rusty isn't authorized to sell DC on SMD? lol. I just didn't know if we could call DC and order, or buy from our local dealer if they knew we were a member. So basically all orders on these deals will take place through PM on SMD with either you or Jeff.

The Black Friday Sale will only be offered on orders placed through this forum for SMD Members ONLY. Jeff and I are going to work this all day Black Friday. And no you could not call Rusty and get this, if you try and call the shop on Friday, no one will be there to answer the phone.

Sounds good. I'll be patiently waiting til Friday. Calling the shop was just hypothetically speaking.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

so in other words. now would be a real good time to start thinking about if you want dc product. Cool deal guys. Ill be around friday if you need me to check on a member etc to see if they are actually members. i anticipate a swath of new members signing up to take advantage of this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so in other words. now would be a real good time to start thinking about if you want dc product. Cool deal guys. Ill be around friday if you need me to check on a member etc to see if they are actually members. i anticipate a swath of new members signing up to take advantage of this.

Appreciate that n8. Definitely want to make sure only SMD members are able to take advantage of this. Hoping to bring an influx of new people to SMD as well. Bring them in for 1 sale and hook them on the site!

I will give yall 1 piece of info only until Thursday night. We are doing this sale to give back to everyone on this site that has helped to make DC what it is today and to help the budget minded builds.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2