kingsuv Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'll be working throughout the weekend. Pretty good size bid due next wed and if I want to make some money from it, it has to be tight. Least I can work from home thou. You are ALWAYS working... Whether you are working or working on someones shit lol I go make those hustles that others are too lazy to go after Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 You have a desk job Lt.Smoke or are you field? Im a fixed/rover posting... I have a desk where i monitor CCTV on the property and then at random intervals I get up and do interior patrols as well as check to make sure all the Top Secret rooms are secured and Ammo Storage and Medical Fridges are locked and in the acceptable temp range... Plus check fenceline to make sure there are no issues with it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I just got off !! Started at 12 am . So all hours are + timeinahalf . A I'm off tonight so wooop perfect ! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
DTS909 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 4 day vacation. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
dog24fret Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 You have a desk job Lt.Smoke or are you field? Im a fixed/rover posting... I have a desk where i monitor CCTV on the property and then at random intervals I get up and do interior patrols as well as check to make sure all the Top Secret rooms are secured and Ammo Storage and Medical Fridges are locked and in the acceptable temp range... Plus check fenceline to make sure there are no issues with it Oh I was thinking like a regular work building kinda like FBI place. Not high security Fort Knox type. Honestly don't think I would like to work in a place whereI'm locked in with TS rooms. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 Naw its all gov't installations and they are predominantly locked down pretty tight Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I worked 45and half hrs Monday thru Wednesday, so just my company can have the rest of the week off im so happy to have a 4day vacation I worked like 120+hrs in my 1st 2 weeks of being at this new job... I love it but it was a hell of change going from a 20-30 hour a week p/t job into 60+ hrs a week Same with me, been with this job for 3yrs now started the day after my hs graduation, doing 72hrs a week man i love me some overtime checks lol CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I worked 45and half hrs Monday thru Wednesday, so just my company can have the rest of the week off im so happy to have a 4day vacation I worked like 120+hrs in my 1st 2 weeks of being at this new job... I love it but it was a hell of change going from a 20-30 hour a week p/t job into 60+ hrs a week Same with me, been with this job for 3yrs now started the day after my hs graduation, doing 72hrs a week man i love me some overtime checks lol My first paycheck is going to be over 2 grand bring home Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
kingsuv Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Not sure how I feel about boobi securing something of that caliber. They must have something securing him Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
alaskanzx5 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Not sure how I feel about boobi securing something of that caliber. They must have something securing him shhh... he isnt suppose to know that they have a ninja lurking in the shadows watching his every move. ummm. i think i said to much. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.