boom50cal Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 2 DC Lanyards, Arma2 CO, and a Motorola Electrify M. Was going to get a level 4 10, but wasn't quite in my price range... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
REVOofRustler Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Got a crescendo c1100.4. Booya! Same here! I'm gonna have to get creative to find a spot to mount that beast though! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
DTS909 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 My son got a penny board and socks moms got 2 pairs of shoes and a sweater and my niece got a ipod I need to buy some power wire and anl fuse holders and battery. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
01VWGREENMACHINE Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 bought a Kinetik HC 1200 for $180 for my front batt http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/ 2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor BIG 3 Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm) RF T400.4 RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box) RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2 all stinger wires 200a alternator (SINGER ALT) RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear) KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front) KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK) 120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt 20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black
inm Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 750ml Knob Creek for $20. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Babyjuice Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Got me a DC sound labs level 3 15 with level 4 upgrades and carbon fiber dust cap. And 80 sq ft of damplifier. Probably going to get a DD-1 before monday Good haul man! Yeah it was. Can't wait to get everything now! Should be a good rebuild, considering I'm only running a single re sex 10 right now. BABYJUICE
bighossf150 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Aq hdc3 10 and 40' of AT ofc 8ga Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
hdorre Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Going into Black Friday, I knew that I was going to either get a downpipe & testpipe for myself, or do all my Christmas shopping... I chose the latter On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
corey0928 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I got a sound bar with subwoofer, some movies, a Christmas tree for $50 and stuff too decorate the house for Christmas
LT.Smoke Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Im waiting on my paycheck to come in so I can grab some gun parts and a Tv and stuff... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.