Just got back from the gas station, when I went in a hispanic fellow left his stereo playin full blast while he was inside, had his back seat down showing off 2 t1 12" subs which looked pretty sweet, but he was underpowering them with the amp turned all the way up or somethin cuz I could hear the clipping/static clear as day, and they were in way too small of a box.. so I was talking shit about it in the gas station and I think he overheard me, he had a down look on his face n I feel kinda bad for talkin shit now.

i see 3 things he did wrong

1 he left it playing at the gas station ( asking for theft )

2 he left the seat down so everyone could see it ( more asking for theft )

3 he let it play like that when you can clearly here the distortion

i say don't feel bad, i don't think it was right of you but still he should learn not to advertise his setup for theft. hopefully you talking shit will make him keep it under lock more often instead of leaving it for every thieves thieving eyes and ears to notice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Just got back from the gas station, when I went in a hispanic fellow left his stereo playin full blast while he was inside, had his back seat down showing off 2 t1 12" subs which looked pretty sweet, but he was underpowering them with the amp turned all the way up or somethin cuz I could hear the clipping/static clear as day, and they were in way too small of a box.. so I was talking shit about it in the gas station and I think he overheard me, he had a down look on his face n I feel kinda bad for talkin shit now.

Its guys like that who give our community a bad name honestly bro... Not to mention serving as advertisement to thieves in the area... So dont feel too bad for him

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I know I would feel a little down after hearing someone bash my hard earned money, and time and effort. Maybe he needed it, though. Sounds like he did.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

What did you say exactly? Lol

Yes I would feel bad but why even have your shit playing at a gas station let alone full tilt. I always put my seat up if I go into anywhere. You should try to find that guy and help him out. Maybe tune his system or something:)

Archived