Jump to content

Long Distance Relationships


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive already looked up the cost and it will be under a hundred, but she's too scared to do it because she's never taken the bus and train. She comes from a place where there's very little people, a small town, and I'm from the chicagoland area. She gets scared being around so many people and has already been at union station once for her dad and hated just being there.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Posted

Ive already looked up the cost and it will be under a hundred, but she's too scared to do it because she's never taken the bus and train. She comes from a place where there's very little people, a small town, and I'm from the chicagoland area. She gets scared being around so many people and has already been at union station once for her dad and hated just being there.

Well you go see her then. Or tell her to buck up and make the sacrifice of comfort to come visit you. Life isn't always comfortable and she might get over it after a few times. Hopefully she'll grow up soon.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

^ this. Relationships are about compromise

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

Last 2 relationships of mine were long distance, I say don't do it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Ive been in 2 long distance relationships. One was horrible the other im in now we are apart for a month at a time and together 2 weeks and then apart again because of my job. I believe the time apart makes the time together better, of course the fact that we aren't apart for 6-7 months at a time is better than most long distance relationships. I have 100% trust in her, shes mature, honest, and takes care of shit while im gone. im only 22 and shes 20, so saying that should give you a picture of maturity we both have. The first relationship was horrible because she was immature and preferred doing what was about her and not what was cool for someone in a relationship. Alot of immaturity. I say it can work if both involved are mature enough and relationship oriented and have good trust in the other. It is very difficult though because distance makes little things seem much bigger. But once youre together it makes everything worth it

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

Only been in one long distance relationship, met her online when I was 14 and she was 13... She lived in CO, I lived in MI. Now we've been married for a year and a half haha. They work if you both try, so far the hardest part was when Iwent to Afghanistan. I'm 22 now btw.

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

Its hard for me to even stay close with friends from a long distance. The last 2 times I went to MI I met a girl each time. They were someone I would probably stay with. But I'm going half way across the country in a week, I'm not trying to hold onto that. Probably wouldn't end up working anyway so I wont waste my time. I don't even like responding to texts after I leave lol. But that's just me.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Last year, I started talking to my current girlfriend Katelyn. She is a year and a half older than I, she's currently 19 and I'm 17. When we first started talking, she was about to leave for bootcamp/A School for the Navy. The first two months she was gone, she was in bootcamp. There was zero contact other than the weekly letters I would get from her, which was on Thursdays. She wrote a letter everyday and then when they were able to send them at the end of the week I would get all her letters in a single envelope. It was always nice to hear from her. Then she went into A School, which was better. She could text, her base was pretty good about phones. We would text when she was out of class and all that which typically was during school for me, so I would have to take advantage of it and text during class. She got home on December 15th last year, she left early August. Wasn't that much of time apart, but it sure did feel like eternity and I sure was worried if she would still have some feelings for me, and in the end, she did. But it all worked out, still dating her.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

How so I always come across these relationship threads?

I don't know if I should lay down the truth for this kid in fear I'll scar him with what I have to say

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3047 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...