why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

who, in their right mind, could hate on "The Steve Meade"?? My idol when it comes to car audio... it would be my honor to meet you and shake your hand. or even have you critique my system. if you think its awesome or even shit, i dont care. just to say "steve meade checked out my system" would make my damn day lol. haters gonna hate. we all got em. keep doin what you do steve, cause you a badass at it!!!

thanks man....and i would welcome you in with open arms and show you everything you wanted to see..... that's how i do it. Ask anyone who has ever came by my pad or my shop. I used to let total strangers come to the pad but i don't do that anymore (because i have a shop). Nowadays, i almost hide out a little because at this point, i don't know who i can trust.

and its a shame that it has to be that way. not knowing who you can trust. but one day i will come out there and meet you. all the way from Tennessee lol

but always remember, you got alot of fans who will always stick by your side whenever the shitheads wanna start shit lol

I hate the trolls man. They've always got some shit to say. It doesn't matter what you're into, they're everywhere. I skate, play paintball, build audio, work on cars, you name it. They're everywhere. And they always make the rest of us look bad. Nothing ever measures up to them. If you hit a 150, they wanna see a 160, you hit a 160, they wanna see a 170. Never fails. I'm so thankful for the guys like you that always take positive actions in your craft and are positive influences. Hell, first chance I get I'd sure as hell love to take a road trip to meet you because you damn sure changed my imagination and gave me a new perspective when it comes to building cars.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Hate to see the brats getting so such a cool person. I mean it hurts to see you give away anything and not get a thank you in return. I mean how hard is it to click a few times and just type it out, I'm sure it would make you feel that is was worth giving something away.

But sadly this is what the world is coming to. There is no respect anymore.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Hey man keep your head up. All the crap that you go threw makes you a stronger person. I get it all the time too, not on the level that you do but people are jealous of you and what you have done. Just look how many people you have on your forum fallowing you

1349713160_rte.png

Just one more thing I want to add. You have done an amazing job with this forum Steve. I think of people on here as my friends. I can trust some people on here more than I can trust people that I have known for years. That is saying something. You have bread people that will lend a hand to people in need without even meeting them. I can say proudly that I am honored to be a member here

1349713160_rte.png

All I can say is this is YOUR web site bro. I learned more since I signed up here than any other site. If someone is pissed that you banned them from a free site then they are the asshole. You are more than fair with the ban hammer. I would be a shit ton more vindictive if I were in your shoes...

lol, I can't get over the prick who partied at your house, drank your drinks then talked shit. I would start a fan site if I had that kind of experience.

And I can't think of a SINGLE reason to talk shit about your cars. Fucking well built and brutal!

Carry on brutha, and fuck 'em...

I just had to argue with some pimple faced kid today that was talking shit about you on Facebook. Shits pathetic.

I've had an incident like that in person on one of the random times Ive ever talked car audio with people I dont know and it came up. I just looked at hte guy and said hold on want to tell him hes an asshole yourself. I can call him right now. That ended my conversation. now the kid sees me coming and heads the other way.

Ok this made me laugh my ass off... I know he had the WTF look didnt he

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Its a shame how ppl act anymore. People get jealous or theyre wrong and when u correct them they get butt hurt and go to talk shit. Ive seen steve do nothing but good stuff for peopl throughout the community

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

There is always going to be hate, but as long as YOU know who you are, then that is all that matters. Don't let the few dicks out of the thousands of fans bring you down.

Hatred is just another form of jealousy.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!